‘COURTROOM’ the Law Society of Centre for Legal Studies (CLS), Gitarattan International Business School, Rohini, Delhi is organizing 3rd National Virtual Moot Court Competition in collaboration with District Legal Services Authority-North on 20th – 21st March, 2021.
Gitarattan International Business School (GIBS) was established in the year 2004. The Institute is affiliated with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha (GGSIP) University, Delhi. The Institute is conducting MBA, MBA (International Business), BBA LLB, BALLB, and BBA programs. GIBS is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India for Management courses, and by the Bar Council of India for its Law courses. The Institute is NAAC Grade ‘A’ accredited in its second cycle and is assessed as Category ‘A+’ by the Government of NCT of Delhi & GGSIP University.
About the Moot
National Moot Court Competition is a National level Competition organized by the CLS-GIBS for the last two years with zest and zeal. It brings together students from different Law schools of the country to compete in fast-paced and challenging professional environment. It aims at giving exposure to law students on important issues arising in contemporary socio-economic and legal environment.
Being post-pandemic activity, this year, the competition has been designed for all the students pursuing law courses at different University / Institute / College approved by Bar Council of India, on virtual mode.
- The winners will be awarded Cash Prizes as follows:
- Best Team Award: Cash prize of Rs. 25000/-.
- Runners-Up Team Award : Cash prize of Rs. 15000/-.
- The Best Mooter Award: Cash prize of Rs. 5000/-.
- The Best Memorial Award: Cash prize of Rs. 5000/-.
- The Best Researcher Award : Cash prize of Rs. 5000/-.
- All the participants will be awarded with Certificate of Participation.
Registration charges- Rs. 999/-
For Registration and payment, click here.
- Last Date for Registration: 3rd March 2021
- Last Date for Seeking Clarifications: 8th March, 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Memorials: 10th March, 2021
- Date of Competition: 20th- 21st March, 2021.
For any query, mail correspondence may be sent to email@example.com
or Contact us at- 9811590678.