Ecolawgy, an organization that works towards bringing a change, is inviting submissions by way of a Call for Articles, to be submitted by March 6.
About the Organization
Ecolawgy is an organization that aims to work with people who can bring about a change in the world and we strongly believe that a change brought about by policies and legislations would be long-lasting. Our focus is on students and young minds that are beaming with ideas and want a platform to publish or showcase the same. Ecolawgy publications are our way of conglomerating ideas- fresh and recycled and well-researched. This is a platform where we aim at “bringing out innovative legal and policy solutions for the world’s environment”. We want to be part of the community that is making an effort to save the planet, but we wish to do the same exclusively through policy-making and legal reforms. A lot is happening in the world, as we keep saying and we aim to provide a dynamic platform where people can share their ideas. We cover scholarly articles, news articles, stories, fresh ideas and we are always on the lookout for the same.
The authors are free to write on any topic related to Environment-Legal Matters, Constitutional Matters in India, or International concerns.
- Long articles: 2000-5000 words
- Short articles: 1000-2000 words
- Case commentary: 1500-3000 words
Guidelines for Submission
- Anything contrary to the existing laws or contrary in nature will be rejected.
- Any manuscript received without the specified word limit shall be rejected.
- Body of the Manuscript shall be in Font size 12, Times New Roman, 1.5 line spacing.
- Footnotes shall be in Font size 10, Times New Roman, 1.0 line spacing.
- Citation in footnotes and in Bluebook (20th Edition) style.
- Heading and subheading: All capital and bold (Times New Roman font, size 14)
- All submission is to be sent in either Doc. or Docx format (MS word file).
- A maximum of two co-authors is permitted. Submissions of more than two co-authors shall be disqualified. The full names, designations, contact numbers, and email addresses of all the author(s), must be mentioned in the cover page of the manuscript.
- Article submitted to Ecolawgy shall be original and unpublished.
How to Submit?
- Manuscript file must be named as ‘Title of the Manuscript’: First Name of the author(s) except on the cover page, name or details of the author(s) should not be mentioned anywhere in the Manuscript.
- In case of any doubt about the procedure, the submission guidelines can be referred.
- All the submissions shall be mailed to ecolawgypublication[at]gmail.com before the expiration of the due date.
- The author/s must adhere to submission guidelines mentioned above, failing which will lead to direct disqualification of the application.
- Submission of the final paper: 6th March 2021
- E- Certificate of publication along with LOR would be awarded to all selected authors.
- Top 5 authors CV will be recommended to their associates.
- Registration is free of cost.
- E-mail ID: ecolawgypublication[at]gmail.com
- Mobile Number: 9873388399
Note: Whats App or text message would be preferred.