The Centre for Child and The Law (CCL), NLSIU, Bangalore is calling for volunteers to participate in Theatrical Arts for CCL.
The National Law School of India University is a public law school and a National Law University located in Bangalore, Karnataka. It was the first National Law University to be established in India as well as one of the first in the country to offer the five-year integrated undergraduate law degree.
CCL is a multi – disciplinary research centre engaged in socio-legal and policy research, law reforms, system reforms, and advocacy with the state and central governments to ensure accountability for the rights of the child.
About the Opportunity
The NLSIU Bangalore’s Centre for Child and the Law (CCL) is looking for volunteers to participate in Theatrical Arts for Centre for Child and the Law, NLSIU, Bengaluru, India.
Time and Date
- Date: 22nd & 23rd February, 2021
- Time: 10:30 am to 05:00 pm
Who can Apply?
- Any student pursuing a course of Graduation
- Volunteer must be available in Bengaluru on the specified dates.
- Volunteer must possess skillsets of Dramatics.
- Volunteer must possess the skill of communicating in Hindi.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the volunteers’ program by sending a WhatsApp on +91-9632322022.