De Jure Nexus Law Journal [ISSN: 2582-7782] calls for unique and unpublished research Papers, Short Notes, Book Reviews and Case Analysis, for Volume 1 Issue 3.
About the Journal
De Jure Nexus Law Journal (ISSN 2582-7782) is open access, peer-reviewed, for every scholar/learner/student/advocates/ to showcase their skill and abilities through dedicated research work.
Their mission is to help the society of law towards a positive future by enduring excellence in the field. They diligently invite people to share their research on various contemporary issues of law.
Law students pursuing Five year or Three-year LL.B. course, Academicians, Doctorates and Educators.
Any topic of Law and Multidisciplinary issues.
- The manuscript shall be an original work which is unpublished.
- The title of the manuscript shall be original.
- The manuscript should be in MS Word format. Page border shall not be used.
- Any uniform method of citation may be followed.
- Full names of all the author(s) shall be given along with the University affiliation and email of the authors in the cover letter.
- The submission should not be plagiarized more than 10 % and should be free from grammatical spelling and other errors.
- The body of the script should be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing, Heading shall be Bold and Underlined with font size 14. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, font size 10, and single line spacing.
The De Jure Nexus invites original, unpublished content from all academicians, authors, legal professionals and students across the globe under the following categories:
- Short Articles: (1000-1500 words, including footnotes)
- Long Articles: (2000- 3500 words, including footnotes)
- Book Reviews: (1500-3500 words, including footnotes)
- Case Comments: (1000-3000 words, including footnotes)
- Research Papers: (2000-8000 words, including footnotes)
Note: Each category of the paper should be accompanied by an Abstract of not more than 250 words.
Submissions are on a rolling basis.
- All the submission to De Jure Nexus should not cross 10% plagiarism.
- They may use any software to detect the plagiarism. De Jure Nexus shall not be responsible for any plagiarism or copyright issue.
All submission must be emailed to email@example.com with the subject as “Manuscript Submission” along with the Author(s) details through the cover letter.
- For Single Authored Research Work: INR 500 for any Authors.
- For Co-Authored Research Work (2 Authors): INR 800 for any Authors.
- For Co-Authored Research Work (3 Authors): INR 1100 for any Authors.
- Cash Prize to the one Best Manuscript.
- Soft Copies of Publication Certificate to all.
- Hard Copies of Publication Certificate on demand.
Note: Maximum of 3 Co-Authors are allowed per paper.
Mr. Piyush Jalan: 7595828929 (Whatsapp Only) or 8252343482 (Call)
Miss Surabhi Rathi: 7980453297
Website link is here: https://dejurenexus.com/