Legal Mirror [ISSN-2454-6216] invites Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews, Case Commentaries and other such submissions for Volume 6, Issue 3, March 2021.
Academicians, Practitioners, researchers, students and others interested in the field may send original, unpublished papers to: firstname.lastname@example.org at the latest by 10th March 2021.
About Legal Mirror
Legal Mirror [ISSN-2454-6216] is a student-edited, peer-reviewed, a quarterly international publication which focuses on all aspects of law.
Website link is here: www.cbeduvents.in
- The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
- The research paper should be original and unpublished work.
- The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two.
- Full names of all the authors must be indicated.
- The author(s) may follow any uniform method for citation.
- If possible, the body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing.
- A margin of 4 centimetres should be left on all sides of the paper.
- Page borders should not be used.
Legal Mirror operates without any theme; anything related to law is acceptable.
The format of Legal Mirror is Print. Contributors, however, would be provided with the journal issue in e-copy (pdf), on e-mail ID, and a free hard copy of the certificate of publication at the provided postal address.
Word Limit (Tentative)
- Articles (3000-5000 words including footnotes)
- Short Notes (2000-3000 words including footnotes)
- Book Reviews (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
- Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
Publication Charges (To be paid online)
Single authored paper: Rs. 1,000/-
Co-authored paper: Rs. 1,000/-
Note: The contributors will receive the journal issue in e-copy on e-mail ID & a certificate of publication through Speed-Post.
Hard Copies (Books) will only be provided to those, who make additional payments of INR 600 per copy.
Mr. Ojas Jaiswal
Mobile Number: +91 8237 285 026
E-mail ID: email@example.com