About CHRIST (Deemed to be University), Delhi NCR
CHRIST (Deemed to be University), Delhi NCR was born out of the educational vision of St Kuriakose Elias Chavara, an educationalist and social reformer of the nineteenth century in South India. The University Grants Commission (UGC) of India conferred Autonomy to Christ College in 2004 and identified it as an Institution with Potential for Excellence in 2006. In 2008 under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, the Ministry of Human Resource Development of the Government of India, declared the institution Deemed to be University, in the name and style of Christ University. One of the first institutions in India to be accredited in 1998 by the NAAC, and subsequently in 2004 and 2016, CHRIST (Deemed to be University), Delhi NCR has the top grade ‘A’ in the 4-point scale.
About the Moot
School of Law, CHRIST (Deemed to be University), Delhi NCR campus is organizing 1st Virtual National Moot Court Competition 2021 to be held from 4th to 6th March 2021.
The competition is open to all students, enrolled bonafide on a regular basis in an undergraduate (3 yrs. /5 yrs. Law Programme recognized by BCI)/ postgraduate conducted by any recognized College/ Institution/ University.
- A recognized College/ Institution/ University shall be entitled to send only one team to the competition.
- Each Team shall comprise of a maximum of three members. In a Team consisting of two members, both the members shall be designated as Speakers. In a Team comprising of three members, two members shall be designated as Speakers and the third member shall be designated as a Researcher.
- No additional team member other than the above three shall be entertained.
- Last Date for Registration: 15 February 2021
- Last Date for Seeking Clarifications: 17 February 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Memorial: 28 February 2021
- Date of Competition: 4 – 6 March 2021
Click on the link at the end of this post to register.
Click here to make the payment.
Registration fee: INR 3,000/-
*Registration shall be deemed final only after receipt of registration fees.
* The number of participating teams shall be limited to 30. The preference to teams shall be given in order of their registration. The organizing committee will have the sole and absolute discretion to shortlist the participants. The decision of the organizing committee will be final and binding on all concerned.