ABOUT THE COURSE
As the name suggests, commercial law deals with business law. It is a specialization of law that takes into account business-related activities including commerce and trade. Commercial law covers all the laws undertaken in the business. The law mainly regulates rules, regulations and corporate contracts related to sales of consumer goods and manufacturing. Aspirants undertaking a law course with commercial law as the specialization goes through basic topics such as debtor-creditor relationship, agency, contracts, business organizations and government regulation of business. Through commercial law students gets clear comprehension of legal principles that govern the business. Also, they would get a better understanding of businesses or trades engaged in merchandising, trade, sales and commerce. This course focuses on teaching students the way business firms enter certain contracts and how work is done by them. The subjects focus on how the laws are undertaken in business and how it is used. The main objective of this course is to teach students how the Law is handled and what is covered in the subject and how Law is used under certain circumstances.
This Certified Capsule Course on Commercial Laws in India is brought by ManuLegal, one of the eminent law firms in India. This course provides the students with a wide range of career opportunities by giving them a deep knowledge of the commercial laws.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course would be of tremendous benefit to Every Law Students, Judicial Service Aspirants, NET/JRF Aspirants, Advocates, and Research Scholars, new joinery in Law Firms and fresh Litigators or anybody interested in studying and making career in the Public International Law.
UNIQUENESS OF THE COURSE
- Get a better understanding of the topics by being mentored by legal experts.
- Examples and illustrations of lawsuits and analysis will also be the basic part of the training.
- Lessons will be taught by our legal expert having experience in teaching, litigation and research.
- You will get personal attention and coaching from the trainer, and get individual feedback on the quality of work you produce.
- Presentation Skills: Oral Expression and Advance software for presentation.
- E-Research Material: You will be sent soft copies of the study material templates alongside.
- Live Streaming Classes: The Legal Specialist will administer a live video based on an online lesson. In this lesson, you can make comments and get personal input. [In case anybody missed any of the seminars, documentation of the sessions would be available.
- Live Uncertainty Clearing: You can tell the professional questions; even have your query cleared live.
- On a regular basis, tasks will be provided.
The elements that are covered by the curriculum are also the following—
DAY 1 – THE INDIAN CONTRACT ACT 1872
- Meaning of contract
- Essential elements of contract (Offer, Acceptance, Consideration, free consent, Capacity, Legality)
- Standard form of contract
- Contingent and quasi contracts
- Breach of contract
- Frustration of contract, void and voidable agreements
DAY2 – SPECIFIC CONTRACTS
SALE OF GOODS ACT, 1930
- Essential elements of Contract of sale
- Meaning and types of goods
- Express and Implied Conditions and Warranties
- Performance of the Contract
- Unpaid seller and his rights
DAY 3 – INDIAN PARTNERSHIP ACT, 1932
- Essential requirements of a partnership
- Kinds of partnership
- Rights and duties of the Partners
- Liability of partnership
- Non- registration of partnership firm
LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIP ACT, 2008
- LLP registration
- Number of partners
- Rights and duties of partners
- Extent and Limitation of Liability of Partners
- Conversion in to LLP
- Winding up of LLP
DAY 4 –
THE NEGOTIABLE INSTRUMENTS ACT, 1881
THE COMPANIES ACT, 2013
- Incorporation of a company
- Types of Company
- Memorandum of Association
- Articles of Association
- Doctrine of Ultra Vires
- Doctrine of Indoor Management in Company Law
- Type of shares and debentures
- Directors and meetings
- Winding Up of Companies
- Corporate social responsibility
- National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT)
DAY 5- DOUBT CLEARING SESSION AND SESSION ON CAREER PROSPECTS IN COMMERCIAL LAWS
ABOUT THE RESOURCE PERSON:
Abhimanyu Singh is a young, strategic and responsive academician and a lawyer who is an expert in the legal field having more than 7 years of experience in litigation, teaching and research. He completed his B.A.-LLB (Hons.) from Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (NLU Patiala) and also holds a Master’s in Criminal Laws. He has cleared UGC-NET in Criminology and in Law. He specializes in laws related to Cyber Crimes, Juvenile Delinquency, Criminal Justice Administration, Forensic Investigations, Domestic violence, Family, Corporate, drafting & vetting of documents, Labor and Business Laws. Abhimanyu Singh is the founder of ‘MANULEGAL & ASSOCIATES’ Law firm which has its offices in Jaipur, Chandigarh and New Delhi. Mr. Singh has 22 publications in reputed national and international journals and to his credit he is the author of three eminent books on Crimes Against Children (2020), Public International Law (2016) and Human Rights(2017). He is the Life Member of the Indian Society of Criminology, Chennai. He has been invited as Speaker and Conducted 18 webinars in collaboration with many institutions of repute. He has also worked as an Assistant Professor of Law at ICFAI University Jaipur. Adding to his credit he has judged many national moot court competitions organized by prestigious universities across India. He is a well-recognized name in the legal academic fraternity.
Duration of the Sessions: – 1 hour each day.
Dates of the certificate course: 24th -28th February, 2021
- Certificates to all the participants on successful completion of course by ManuLegal & Associates Law firm.
- Internship opportunities in practical field with ManuLegal & Associates.
Price: – Rs.499/-
For Registration, click on the link provided below: https://forms.gle/3nxGqn8R9ejLEf2e6
Payment details – 8005509747(LOKENDRA SINGH) (Paytm, Google Pay, PhonePe)
For any Queries, Contact:-
Mr. SANDEEP RANA: – +91 9855887335