Submissions of Chapters are invited for an edited book titled “Contours of Intellectual Property Law For Business”.
The volume may be published as part of Springer’s law program, subject to their review process, for which they have requested extended abstracts (at least 250 words) of papers to be included in this volume.
About the Book
Intellectual Property has eventually come to be recognized as a valuable asset and a significant driver to propel economic growth and market transactions. Indeed, they are of the utmost importance when it comes to business strategy, trade, and commerce. With time the corporate value has transitioned from merely a manufacturing unit to an IP based unit. A major part of the companies value nowadays come from its IP asset, for instance, Microsoft, Google, Apple, Gucci, Coca Cola and so on.
However, it is often challenging to understand or navigate through the business strategy of a company or how they commercially exploit their IP assets. Hence, this book intends to present an analysis of the commercial aspect of intellectual property and what laws can do to support the stakeholders in the process of commercialization.
The analysis of the subject matter may not be limited to Indian market transactions, Indian law, and cases. Since the transaction of IP is not just national but international, a reference must be made to other jurisdictions and cases particularly the EU and the US as and when necessary.
The manuscript pertains to the field of intellectual property law for business or any related fields. For details, click here https://storage.googleapis.com/theippress/2021/02/6221d357-call-for-book-chapters_%E2%80%9Ccontours-of-intellectual-property-law-for-business%E2%80%9D.pdf
How to Submit
- Authors are requested to mail their original, unpublished abstract/full paper in .doc/.docx format to dean.sol[at]ddn.upes.ac.in
Also, fill up the details hereafter submission of the Abstract here https://storage.googleapis.com/theippress/2021/02/6221d357-call-for-book-chapters_%E2%80%9Ccontours-of-intellectual-property-law-for-business%E2%80%9D.pdf
- The subject of the email must be “Submission of Abstract/full chapter-Edited Book on IPR” .For details, click here https://storage.googleapis.com/theippress/2021/02/6221d357-call-for-book-chapters_%E2%80%9Ccontours-of-intellectual-property-law-for-business%E2%80%9D.pdf
- Abstract Submission on any of the listed chapters or any related topic: 15th March 2021
- Intimation of acceptance to the authors by 15th April 2021
- Submission of the full chapter: 30th July 2021
- Review of papers: 30th August 2021
- All comments, changes, observation will be communicated to the authors by 30th August 2021
- Submission of final papers by the Authors: The authors shall edit the paper and submit by 30th September 2021
- Release of Book: December 2021
The Book is proposed to be released in the year 2021 itself, depending upon the timely submissions of the chapters by the authors.
- Dr. Vijay Kumar Singh
Professor & Dean
UPES School of Law
- Ms. Charu Srivastava
Assistant Professor of Law
UPES School of Law
- Email: dean.sol[at]ddn.upes.ac.in
- Contact No: +91-7500965323
- Address: Knowledge Acres, PO Kandoli, Via PremNagar, Dehradun – 248007