Argue Action is organizing its 1st National Moot Court Competition 2021, on March 18th and 19th.
About Argue Action
Located in the vibrant Financial Capital of India, Argue Action provides an enriched learning environment that has helped countless students get ahead. At Argue Action, they know what it takes to enhance our students’ education.
Mission and Vision
“To offer accessible quality legal education, training, research and innovation and cultivate the intellectual discipline, creativity, and critical skills that will prepare students for the highest standards of professional competence in the practice of law in a global environment.”
About the Moot Court Competition
Given the prevailing circumstances we all, especially lawyers and law students, are compelled to sit inside our homes.
Argue Action, understanding the plight of students, is organizing an event which will be a whole new opportunity to turn things around and make the most of our time by upgrading our skill sets, enriching growth and knowledge, making this time productive. While pursuing a career in law, it is vital to ace research and mooting skills.
Further, we would like to take this opportunity to highlight the importance of this online event as it promotes the idea of Social Distancing despite bringing in the law students together on a single platform.
The main objective of the competition is to appraise the students about presenting the case, drafting memorials and arguing the case from either side on the basis of evidence and substantive questions of law to prove their case before the court.
A Team shall be ordinarily composed of three (3) members, with two Speakers and one Researcher.
- A two-member team comprising of only two (2) speakers with no Researcher will also be permitted.
- A minimum of two members will thus be required for each team.
Participation will be restricted to only 3 teams from each participating college.
- Registration Fees Rs. 2,000/-
- Last date of registration: 1st March 2021
- Last date of memorial submissions: 7th March 2021
To register, click on this below: https://forms.gle/AnrwR2y6rNpDo2xr5
- Winning Team: Cash prize of Rs. 5,500 + Trophy + Certificate of Merit
- Runners up: Cash prize of Rs. 3,500+ Trophy+ Certificate of Merit
- Best Memorial: Trophy + Certificate of Merit
- Best Researcher: Trophy + Certificate of Merit
- Best Speaker: Trophy + Certificate of Merit
Top 10 Merit Holders: Free courses, discount coupons for free courses, publication opportunities and online internship opportunities with law firms.
All the participants will get a participation certificate.
- Abhishek Ansh Kumar Singh
- Bank Name: Kotak Mahindra
- Account Number: 1513622659
- IFSC Code: KKBK0001347
- Account Type: Savings Account
Google Pay: 8850402118
- Pranjali: 9819415499
- Harsha: 9080546890
- Pranali: 9082516033
You can also direct message on their Instagram handle @argueaction or e-mail them on: argueaction[at]gmail.com.