The IILM University, Gurgaon is conducting its 8th PRME International Conference on National & International Environmental Law, to be held on February 12 & 13.
About IILM University
IILM University, or in its full name Institute of Integrated Learning in Management University, is a private university located in Gurgaon, Haryana, India. It was established on 6 April 2018 under the Haryana Private Universities Act, 2018, after the Bill was approved by the Haryana Legislative Assembly in March 2018.
IILM one of the leading B-School is happy and honored to announce, that carrying on this tradition of the Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME), IILM’s 8th International Conference on “National and International Environmental Laws: Way Forward to Green Recovery” is inspired by Planning for a Green Recovery: Business, Technology, and Social Perspectives’ is scheduled to be held from 12th-13th February 2021.
Theme: National and International Environmental Laws: Way Forward to Green Recovery
Date: February 12-13, 2021
Who can Participate/Attend
College/University Students/Research Scholars
- Environment and the Role of Supreme Court of India
- Public Participation in the enforcement of Environmental Laws in India.
- Environmental Protection and Sustainable Development: Indian Legal Perspective
- Environmental Issues and Dispute Resolution Mechanism
- Registration Opens: January 22, 2021
- Full Paper Submission Date: January 30, 2021
- Notification of acceptance of paper: February 5, 2021
- Dr. Shruti Sharma
Phone Number: +91 9120696303
E-Mail ID: shruti.sharma[at]iilm.edu
- Dr. Shobhna Jeet
Phone Number: +91 9870338324
E-Mail ID: shobhna.jeet[at]iilm.edu