Application are invited from serving permanent railway employees (except RPF/RPSF) of East Central Railway for filing up post of Chief Law Assistant in Level-07, at Hajipur, Bihar.
About East Central Railway
The East Central Railway is one of the 18 railway zones in India. It is headquartered at Hajipur and comprises Sonpur, Samastipur, Danapur, Mughalsarai, and Dhanbad divisions.
Number of Vacancies
- Unreserved: 03,
- SC: 00
- ST: 01
- Employees of E.C.Railway working in PB Rs. 5200-20200+GP Rs. 1900/Level 2 (as per 7th PC) & above up to and including GP Rs. 4200/Level 6 (7th PC). (except RPF/RPSF)
- 5 (Five) years regular Gr. ‘C’ Railway Service as on the date of Notification.
- Graduation in Law (LLB) from a recognized University irrespective of the department.
Mode of Selection
- The selection will be on the basis of a written test & virocessva-voce.
- In terms of RBE No. 196/2018, 100% objective type question would be set in the written examination
- Application form enclosed as Annexure-I [See, Page 3 of Official Notification]
- Syllabus Enclosed as Annexure-B [See, Last Page of Official Notification]
- Application given by the candidates duly countersigned by their controlling officer should reach concerned Personnel Branch office by 01.03.2021.
- The application(s) should be scrutinized properly by the associated Personal Branch with the service record to avoid any factual error and future complication and should have the counter-signature of the concerned ‘P’ Branch officer.
- All the applications received by the controlling/personnel Branch should be sent in PDF form through e-office to reach Kishor Kumar OS/PERS/HQ/ECR/KRK, E.C. Railway Hajipur on or before 08.03.2021 positively.
- The application received from the employee directly at PCPO’s Office without certification by the concerned Personnel Officer will be rejected.
- Applications forwarded after the last date will not be entertained under any circumstances. Once the option exercise & finalized, No excuse will be entertained of any employee rewarding refusal on any ground & mandatory to join in this Cadre if selected.