Call for Papers: Lex Jura Law Journal [Vol II Issue II]: Submit by Feb 28
Lex Jura Law Journal (ISSN 2582-3949) is inviting submissions by way of Call for Papers for its Volume 2 Issue 2.
About the Journal
Lex Jura Law Journal (ISSN; 2582-3949) is an endeavor of Vidhivyedetta, a firm which is determined to bring out diverse legal ideas and opinions. An interdisciplinary journal, the founders and editors of this journal advocate the importance of freedom of speech and expression and understand the need for transmission of ideas across platforms and disciplines.
Call for Papers
The Journal invites entries in the following categories:
- Articles- 4000-8000 words
- Notes and Comments- 2000-3000 words
- Book Reviews- 2000 to 4000 words
- Entries must be accompanied with an abstract of 250- 300 words.
Articles: The article should be a comprehensive review of contemporary relevant legal issue(s)/question(s) that needs to be analyzed and presented. The article must be clear on the topic that is dealt upon and lucidly presented without any ambiguity. The authors’ stand on the issue(s) should be expressed with clarity. The word limit for the submission is 4000 – 8000 words, exclusive of footnotes and abstract.
Notes and Comments: Notes and Comments may include a brief analysis of a recent judicial pronouncement, legislation, book or any legal issue of relevance. The word limit for the submission is 2000 – 3000 words, exclusive of footnotes and abstract.
Book Reviews: Book reviews should include a brief but deep analysis of the topic of the book, the details mentioned in the book on the concerned topic, and also about the author’s stance and analysis of the topic discussed in the book and of the book itself. The word limit for the submission is 2000 – 4000 words, exclusive of footnotes and abstract.
- Inclusions: The paper should compulsorily include:
- These requirements, apart from the main content of the paper are necessary for the consideration of the same for publication. Non-availability of the above mentioned in the paper shall lead to disqualification.
- Paper Submission: All the submissions must be mailed to email@example.com. Submissions must be in MS Word (.doc or docx.) format only. Submissions made in any other format shall not be considered.
- The abstract has to be provided in a separate file.
- Main Text: Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 spacing, justified alignment, with a margin of one inch on all sides.
- Footnotes: Times New Roman, font size 10. Substantive footnotes are accepted. Speaking footnotes should be avoided.
- Citation: The Bluebook:19th Edition shall be strictly adhered to.
- Co-Authorship is allowed up to a maximum of 2 authors.
- Both single and co-authored (a maximum of two authors) entries shall be accepted. Only one submission per author is allowed.
- In case of multiple submissions by an author, all the manuscripts submitted by the author shall be rejected at the outset.
- In case any author submits multiple papers either with the same author or with a different author, all the papers submitted by the author shall be rejected outrightly.
- The submission must be the original work of the author(s).
- In case of gross plagiarism, the manuscript shall be rejected directly.
- The relevant sources should be duly acknowledged as footnotes.
- The decision of the editorial board in this regard shall be final and binding. The manuscript shall be original and unpublished.
All the author(s) are required to submit an undertaking in a separate document mentioning their name, age, institution, year, and field of study. The undertaking must include a declaration that none of the parts of the submitted article has been reproduced from any published material and the submission has been nowhere published beforehand and the same is not under consideration anywhere for publication and the author(s) shall be solely responsible for any copyright violation and consequences that may ensue.
- The subject of e-mail shall be ‘Volume 2.2, Lex Jura Law Journal’.
- No submission shall be accepted after the deadline.
- All the manuscripts shall be submitted in English Language only.
- The language used must be formal and clear, adhering to the submission guidelines of the Journal.
The publication is free of cost.
- The team of Lex Jura Law Journal shall peer review the submissions and shall reject any submission if the same does not match our quality standards.
- The authors shall be communicated by the second-third week of April 2021 regarding the acceptance/rejection of their submission.
- However, the intimation regarding the acknowledgment of submission will be sent to the author within 48 hours (working days) of the submission.
- The editorial board of Lex Jura Law Journal shall help the authors in every possible way to make their submissions meet the standards of our journal.
Certificate of Publication
- The author(s) shall be provided a soft copy of the publication of their article in our journal on their registered Email ID.
- The author(s) may inform Lex Jura, of a hardcopy of the certificate of publication, provided the cost of transit shall be borne by the authors.
- All the entries shall be accompanied by an abstract which should be of 250- 300 words, explaining the main idea, objective of the article, and the conclusions drawn from it.
- The Abstract must include the author(s)’ name and college/institution as a footnote.
February 28, 2021
- Anjali Tripathi: +91-9717159568
- Aparna Tripathi: +91-7838797104
- For queries, email us at lexjuralawjournal[at]gmail.com