Lex Humanitariae: Journal for a Change (ISSN: 2582-5216) with a hope to foster legal research invites submissions in the form of Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews, Case & Legislative Commentaries for its Volume II Issue I.
About Lex Humanitariae Journal
Lex Humanitariae: Journal for a Change (ISSN: 2582-5216) is an international non-annual peer-reviewed Law Journal aimed at providing a platform to the original work of authors by way of an open access system to reiterate the importance and multi-disciplinary approach of law. Presently, the editorial and review board of the Journal consists of experienced lawyers, academicians and law students from reputed institutions.
Lex Humanitariae: Journal for a Change has established its presence in the international publishing industry with contributions by Judges, lawyers, academicians, researchers & students from across the globe, including countries like USA, UK, Germany, Srilanka, Bangladesh, Egypt et al.
Indexing and Impact Factor Information
The Journal adheres to the international standards of publication, and is indexed in 14 national and international databases that includes ROAD: The Directory of Open Access scholarly Resources by ISSN, Index Copernicus International, DRJI, ISIFI, Academic Resource Index, RJIF, SJIF, I2OR, WCOSJ, SIS, ASI, COSMOS & Google Scholar.
The Journal has been accredited with an international impact factor of 5.042 for the evaluation year 2020.
Any theme related to socio-legal aspect is acceptable. Inter-disciplinary approach and comparative research shall be encouraged.
The Journal invites submissions from students, academicians, lawyers, judges, and other esteemed members of the legal fraternity.
- The manuscript shall be submitted in MS Word (.doc or .docx) format only.
- The paper should have an appropriate title.
- The submission must not be previously published or currently under review at any other journal/conference/book etc. and should not be submitted to any other journal/conference while in the process of review with us.
- The submission must be the original work of the authors.
- Co-authorship is permissible up to a maximum of three authors, in total.
- All entries shall be accompanied by a brief abstract of not more than 250 words (included in the word limit) highlighting the central theme of the paper. No paper will be accepted without an abstract.
- The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, size 12, 1.5 line spacing.
- Footnotes shall be in Times New Roman, size 10, single line spacing. Any uniform method for citation may be followed.
- No page borders, headers or footers shall be used.
The submissions may be made under the following categories; the word limit is inclusive of footnotes:
- Articles (3000-6000 words)
- Short Notes (1000-3000 words)
- Case Comments/Legislative Comments (1000-3000 words)
- Book Reviews (1000-2000 words)
How to Submit?
Or, Direct the mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The subject of the mail shall be in the following format: “Submission – Volume II Issue I – [category]”.
- The details of the authors, including their names, contact details (email id and phone number), name of the institution or their designation (as the case may be), shall be provided in a separate Word file.
Manuscript Processing Charges [To be paid after acceptance]
For Indian Authors: INR 1000/-
For Other Countries: $25
There is no separate charge for co-authorship. E-certificate of Publication shall be provided post-publication.
- Deadline for the receipt of submissions: 23:59 hours on February 17, 2021.
- Communication of Review Result: Within 7 working days of receipt of submission.
- Live Publication of Manuscript: The Live Publication for Issue will start on January 11, and end on February 27, 2021.
For more information, email at email@example.com.