La Senatus Scriptors’ 6th Juriscriptor Research Competition invites submissions by way of a Call for Papers and is also offering awards worth Rs. 15,000+.
About La Senatus
La Senatus Scriptors is an initiative in the legal fraternity by extremely exuberant individuals. The entire end in view behind this journal is to mould a complete legal-friendly platform. The Editorial team of La Senatus Scriptors, with utmost pleasure, invites an original holistic postulation of research work in the form of manuscripts for its 6th edition.
About the Journal
La Senatus Sriptors [ISSN- 2582-6638] is an open access, standard peer-reviewed journal. This platform encourages expressionism from young minds. Research topics are not explored just by lawmakers but the society at large in this technologically-backed and ever-changing framework. A publication in this journal equips one to write flawlessly and aids in claiming proficiency. Indexed at Cite Factor and International Institute of Organised Research.
The Editorial Committee attaches a report along with research manuscripts. This report is the key for students to know their level of commitment and excellence. The scorecard for every manuscript will be mailed personally. The most deserving will be awarded. Hereby, we call for original research manuscripts for our Sixth edition on any theme related to socio-legal aspect to be published in the month of February 2021.
The Research Competition
The Juriscritpors crew of La Senatus Scriptors enthusiastically welcomes all the scriptors to its 6th Juriscriptor National Research Manuscript Competition, 2021. They establish a holistic approach to research and writing. They are duty-bound to judge unbiasedly. The manuscripts will be judged on the following 10 criteria:
- Extent of research
- Knowledge of Law and Facts
- Interpretation of Statutes
- Clarity, brevity and style
- Ingenuity of thought, original thinking
- Use of authorities and citations
- Writing and logical structuring
- Strengths and weaknesses of the matter
- Clear and concise writing style
- Appropriate starting, ending and breaking of paragraphs
May the most deserving win!
Anyone who is passionate about research and its nuances.
Any appropriate theme related to socio-legal aspect is acceptable.
Prizes and Awards
- 1st Position: Certificate of Juriscriptor + free Publication in VOLUME 3: ISSUE 1 + LOR + Editor’s Report + LSS’s Moot 30 Day Mentorship Package worth INR 3000.
- 2nd Position: Certificate of Juriscriptor + free Publication in VOLUME 3: ISSUE 1 + LOR + Editor’s Report + LSS’s Moot 30 Day Mentorship Package worth INR 3000.
- Top 10 Papers: Certificate of Juriscriptor + free Publication in VOLUME 3: ISSUE 1 + Editor’s Report + LSS’s Moot 15 Day Mentorship Package worth INR 1500.
- To All The Participants: Certificate of Participation + Editor’s Report (only soft copies will be provided)
Word Limit (Subject to Relaxation)
- Short Articles: 1000 to 3000 words including footnotes
- Long Articles: 3000-6000 words including footnotes
- Short Notes: 2000-3000 words including footnotes
- Book Reviews: 1000-2000 words including footnotes
- Case Commentaries: 1000-3000 words including footnotes
- An abstract of not more than 300 words is mandatory.
- The manuscript should be in MS Word format.
- The title of the manuscript should be appropriate.
- The submission should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- 20th Blue Book edition method for citation must be followed.
- The body of the manuscript shall be in Garamond, font size 12, Single line spacing.
- Footnotes should be in Garamond, size 10, single line spacing.
- Table of Contents must be inserted.
- A margin of 4 centimeters shall be left on all sides of the paper.
- Page borders shall not be used.
- A one-line gap must be maintained between all paragraphs and headings.
- All paragraphs must begin with a one-inch indent.
- All hyperlinks must be in black color and must not be underlined
How to Submit
All submissions must be mailed to lasenatusscriptors[at]outlook.com. The subject of the mail must be “Submission for 6th JNRMC”.
All submissions must accompany the following:
- A cover letter with the Name(s) of the Author(s),
- The Title of the Manuscript and
- Contact Information including mail ID and Mobile Number;
- An undertaking as to the work submitted is genuine and the author is the original owner of the work, and the same is not published anywhere before.
- The same must be furnished in a separate word document.
- Submission of Manuscripts: On or Before February 25, 2021 (subject to relaxation)
- The JNRMC Results: February 27, 2021
- Publications: February 28, 2021
No registration fee
- WhatsApp: +918680864923
- Call: +91 95859 32733, +919047805439