Journal of Global Research And Analysis (JGRA) (ISSN: 2278-6775) of Geeta Institute of Law, Panipat calls for papers for Vol. 9, Issue I And II.
About the Journal
JGRA is a peer-reviewed bi-annual journal that aims to promote the most original and scholarly research. It is published by Geeta Institute of Law (GIL) under the aegis of K. R. Education Society, Panipat.
Theme for Volume 9, Issue I & II
There are no specific themes for writing a paper for JGRA. JGRA invites well-researched, quality contributions on Contemporary issues in the legal field. Moreover, as the journal encourages the multi-disciplinary approach, such submissions will be preferred.
- Long and short articles must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 200 words.
- There can be a maximum of two authors in one submission.
- All manuscripts must be submitted in English language only.
- The research paper must be original and unpublished work of the author(s).
- The manuscript must be drafted in Times New Roman, font size 12, line spacing 1.5, justified alignment (except the title and ‘abstract’ caption which should be centrally aligned).
- Citation format: Journal will strictly follow the ILI Rules of Footnoting (available on the website of ILI, New Delhi).
- The footnotes must be typewritten in the font Times New Roman, font size 10, line spacing 1.0, and justified alignment.
- All entries should be submitted in .doc or .docx format.
- Any plagiarism shall attract immediate disqualification.
- Note: The authors are required to attach a plagiarism report along with their submission. Manuscripts having more than 10% of plagiarism will be outrightly rejected and therefore will not be reviewed. Submission without plagiarism report will not be entertained.
Types of Submissions
JGRA is accepting submissions from academicians, legal professionals, research scholars, nd students in the following categories:
- Long Articles (4000-7000, inclusive of footnotes): Contributors in this category are intended to extensively engage with particular legal issues of contemporary relevance while recognizing the lacunae and providing possible suggestions.
- Essays/Short Articles (3000-5000, inclusive of footnotes): This category targets at the precise analysis of a legal problem which poses serious reconsideration in present social scenario.
- Case and Legislative Comments (2500-3000, inclusive of footnotes): Authors are intended to present a critical approach to the contemporary legal pronouncements and legislative actions.
Procedure of submission
All the submissions must be sent in .doc format through electronic mode only by sending an email to editorjgra[at]geeta.edu.in with the subject of mail as “Submission for Volume 9 Issue I / II of JGRA”.
All the contributors are also required to submit a cover letter containing the following information:
- Name of the author (s)
- Designation of author (s)
- Affiliation of the author (s)
- Contact number
- Title of the paper
- The authors are also required to submit a declaration of originality and previously unpublished work. The declaration can be found attached as Annexure I.
- Last date for Volume 9, Issue I: 10th February 2021
- Last date for Volume 9, Issue II: 20th February 2021
Please Note: For Volume 9 Issue II: The contributors have to submit their research work on or before 20th February 2021.
Note: While submitting your research papers, kindly specify in the subject of the mail the Issue (whether for Issue I or II) for which you want the journal to consider your submission.
No publication fee is charged by the Journal.
In case of any queries regarding JGRA, email us at:
Email address: editorjgra[at]geeta.edu.in