Lex Communique – 2021 is Two Days Annual National Law Fest of Thakur Ramnarayan College of Law, Mumbai.
It aims to provide a platform to the students’ community to communicate, deliberate and intermingle to nurture and showcase their flair and skills. Lex Communique 2021 will be organized virtually on 13th & 14th March, 2021.
A moot court is a simulated court process/proceeding in which the students-participants analyse a problem, research the relevant law, and prepare written submissions and present oral arguments. TRCL takes pride in presenting the best state of art infrastructure for the students to become excellent lawyers.
Last Date for Memorial Submission is 1st March, 2021.
Vidhi Chhatra Sansad (National Debate Competition)
The essence of law lies in the process of lawmaking i.e. legislation. TRCL is the pioneer of Vidhi ChhatraSansad i.e. Law Students Parliament. Vidhi ChhatraSansad is the platform to train the students in the process of law-making, discussions on important socio-legal issues and contributing intellectually on its solution.
Each College/Institution is allowed to a maximum of 3 teams only. Each team shall consist of FIVE PARTICIPANTS. The participants can participate in any number of competitions.
For the purpose of having an efficient competition, there is a capping of only 50 teams on the first-come-first-serve basis who shall participate in this competition.
- Online registrations will open from 17th January 2021. The last date for registration is 28th February 2021.
- The Participating team for the Competition shall duly fill the Registration Form provided at along with the Registration fee of Rs. 2,000/- (Rupees Two Thousand only) which shall be non-refundable.
- Teams can avail the EARLY BIRD OFFER at Rs 1,500/- (Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred Only) for all event.
- Last Date for early bird registrations is 15th February 2021.
- The Registration fees shall be done through Online transaction.
Bank Details for RTGS/NEFT
- Thakur Ramnarayan College of Law: A/c Lex Communique Bank: Indian Bank
- Branch: Kandivali (East)
- Account Number: 6701666981
- IFSC Code: IDIB000K161
- Winning Team: Cash Prize + Trophy + Certificate
- Runners-up Team: Cash Prize + Trophy + Certificate
- Best Memorial: Trophy + Certificate
- Best Speaker: Trophy + Certificate
- Best Researcher: Trophy + Certificate
Faculty in Charge: Professor Rajwant Rao: 7024945222 (For Moot Court)
Prof. Urmiladevi Chauhan: 9619519695 (For Mock Parliament)
For Moot Court
Prof. Rajwant Rao: 7024945222
Mr. Abhishek Singh: 8850402118
Ms. Sakshi Baadkar: 9819109055
For National Debate Competition
Prof. Urmiladevi Chauhan: 9619519695
Ms. Mohika Padhey: 9226712217
Mr. Dharmik Shah: 8422975101