Think India is launching its e-Journal named ‘Human Rights Review’ and is calling for submissions for the same, on the theme of ‘Data privacy, Pop up Ads and role of Human Rights Defender in the protection of Human Rights’.
About Think India
Think India is a pan-India initiative to bring together the best minds of the country and to infuse in them a ‘Nation First’ attitude. It is a forum of students, researchers, alumni, and faculty members from the premier institutes like IITs, IIMs, NITs, NLUs, and other such premier institutes in various fields of academia, across India.
Since its inception, Think India has been carrying out various activities in different National Institutes around the country. These activities include talks by experts, seminars, workshops, essays, bill drafting competitions, etc. Apart from such events, it also provides internships to students under VIDHI, NITI, ANUBHOOTI, SANSADIYA, and International Law Commission internship programs.
About Think India Human Rights Forum
“All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights; they are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in the spirit of brotherhood” believing in these words Think India Human Rights forum aims to be a dedicated body of Human rights across all platforms to enlighten with research and discussion in the field of Human rights. Think India is a forum for students where it creates opportunities for great initiatives. Forum also conducts plenty of webinars, provides internship opportunities, fellowship, and other competitions for students.
About the E-Journal
Think India Human Rights forum expanding its wings and launching its new E-journals for students, authors, and researchers. The E-Journal is named as “Human Rights Review”.
“Data privacy, Pop up Ads and role of Human Rights Defender in the protection of Human Rights”
- Cyber Security today: A threat to the right to privacy
- Framework for the protection of data privacy
- Data privacy as a part of human rights
- Pop up Ads and data privacy
- Data privacy in health care
The paper for the E-Journal must be between 1200-1500 words (excluding footnotes and references).
The submission for E-Journal is open for students, professionals, researchers, and authors who have a keen interest in the particular area.
All the interested participants are supposed to register through the link given at the end of this post.
- Main text
- Font style: Times New Roman
- Main Heading: font size 14
- Subheadings: font size 12
- Main text: font size 12
- Alignment: Justified
- Line spacing: 1.5
- All headings must be presented in bold.
- All subheadings must be presented in italics.
- Citations and Footnotes
- Only Bluebook 20th edition format will be considered as an acceptable citation format.
- Font style: Times New Roman
- Font size: 10
- Line spacing: 1
- All the submissions must be the original work of the author. The Editorial Board may make content, structural, spelling, and grammatical corrections in the accepted papers. Co-authorship is permitted up to two authors.
All the manuscripts shall be submitted on the humanrights.tiforum[at]gmail.com with the subject “Submission of Paper for E-Journal” along with body text mentioning Author and co-authors name and contact details.
The submission of the manuscript for the E-Journal is free of cost.
Post Publication Perks
Authors of all the submissions will be given a certificate of participation.
Selected journals will be published in our E-Journal of the Forum and will be given a certificate of publication to the author and co-authors.
Authors of published articles will be given the opportunity to present their work.
The last date of submission of the manuscript of the paper is 25th February 2021, 11:59 PM.
For submission related queries, contact us at humanrights.tiforum[at]gmail.com
- Utkarsh Sharma: +91 6203495375
- Aarushi Dey: +91 9004695005
- Tripti Khirwal: +91 8340460291
- Shivani: +91 7337090311