NUALS Law Journal is calling for papers for its Volume 15, Issue 2, to be submitted by March 14, 2021.
About the Journal
The Editorial Board of the NUALS Law Journal (ISSN Number 2319-8273) is inviting submissions for the second volume of its 15th Edition (Vol. 15 Issue 2). The Journal, published bi-annually, is the flagship law review of the National University of Advanced Legal Studies and is a multidisciplinary, double-blind reviewed journal. Further details are available on our website: nualslawjournal.com
They welcome submissions, on any topic of law of contemporary relevance, from academicians, legal practitioners, students, and researchers from the legal community. All submissions will go through a rigorous review process and possible editing by the Editorial Board.
- Articles of length: 5000 – 10000 words (exclusive of footnotes; however speaking footnotes must be limited to 50 words); articles exceeding the word limit may be considered on merit.
- Short Notes (between 1500 and 5000 words)
- Case Comments (minimum of 1500 words)
- Longer submissions may be considered on the basis of merit.
- Submissions are to be made only in electronic form and must be sent to lawjournal[at]nuals.ac.in
- The last date for submissions to be considered for the Second Issue is on the 14th of March 2021. The previously notified cut-off date (21st of February 2021) stands hereby extended. All submissions after the 14th of March will be considered for the 16th Edition. The issue shall be published latest by the month of May 2021.
- All submissions are to contain an abstract, of not more than 250 words, accompanying the article. The abstract must be at the beginning of the article. Please refrain from sending abstracts in separate word doc.
- By submitting an article, the author undertakes that the article is an original work and has not been submitted, accepted, or published elsewhere.
- Plagiarism will result in summary rejection of the submission.
- Co-authorship is allowed for a maximum of two authors.
- Formatting Guidelines
- All submissions must follow the Bluebook (20th Edition) style of citation; non-conformity will be a ground for rejection.
- Submissions must be in Times New Roman font, with size 12 and line spacing 1.5.
- All footnotes must be in Times New Roman font, with size 10 and line spacing 1.
- Submissions must be made in .doc/.docx formats only.
- The documents must not contain any identification markers. Eg: Name of the author after the title, Author as recognized by Word, or any other metadata.
- Receipt of submission will be intimated to the authors within two weeks of submission. Authors will be periodically updated on the status of the review of their piece. If there are any doubts, the board can be contacted at lawjournal[at]nuals.ac.in