The process of drafting, pleading and conveyance is of utmost importance in every court of law. Proper drafting of arguments is necessary in order to ensure that the arguments are clear, precise and understandable. Proper methodology of pleading in courts is also necessary in order to convey the arguments put forward. In this capsule course, Mr. Abhimanyu Singh, Founder of ManuLegal, advocate at High Court of Rajasthan, shall interact with the students about the importance of drafting, pleading and conveyance.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course would be of tremendous benefit to law school students, Judicial service, NET/JRF aspirants, advocates, research scholars, joinery in law firms and new to litigation or anybody interested in studying and knowing the procedure of drafting, pleading and conveyance
UNIQUENESS OF THE COURSE
- The curriculum will examine each aspect of the procedure of drafting, pleading and conveyance adequately and address the related provisions in depth. .
- Not only can we will provide you with theoretical reports and examples, but our legal experts who have expertise in teaching, lawsuits and analysis will also give you a basic training.
- We will provide you practical lessons you will be taught by our legal experts having experience in teaching, litigation and research.
- You will get personal attention and coaching from the trainer, and get individual feedback on the quality of work you produce.
- Those who perform well in class will be recommended to top law firms for internships and jobs
- E-Research Material: You will be sent soft copies of the study material.
- Practical Experiments: 2 practical activities accompanied by written reviews will be performed.
- Live Streaming Classes: The Legal Specialist will administer a live video based on an online lesson. In this lesson, you can make comments and get personal input.
- Live Uncertainty Clearing: You can tell the professional questions; even have your query cleared live.
- On a regular basis, tasks will be provided.
DAY 1- PLEADING AND DRAFTING (Civil)
- Fundamental Rules of Pleadings (Order 6, C.P.C),
- Plaint Structure (Order 7 C.P.C)
- Written statement (Order 8 C.P.C)
- Suit for recovery under Order XXXVII of the Code of Civil Procedure, 1908.
- Suit for permanent injunction
- Suit for specific performance
- Petition for dissolution of marriage under the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955
- Petition for eviction under the Rent Control Act
- Application for temporary injunction under Order 39 Rules 1 and 2 of the Code of Civil Procedure, 1908.
- Application under Order 39 Rule 2A of the Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
- Caveat under Section 148 of the Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
DAY 2 – PLEADING AND DRAFTING (Criminal)
- Application for maintenance under Section 125 of the Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973
- Application for grant of Anticipatory bail and Regular bail
- Application for execution of a decree Criminal complaint
- Memorandum of Appeal in civil cases
- Appeal/Revision in criminal cases
DAY 3 – PLEADING AND DRAFTING (Constitution)
- Writ petition under Art. 32 and Art. 226 of the Constitution of India including
- Public interest Litigation
- writ of Habeas Corpus
- writ of Mandamus
- writ of Certiorari
- writ of Quo warranto
- Special leave petition under Article 136 of the Constitution of India.
DAY 4– Conveyancing:
- Components of a Deed, Forms of Deeds and Notices, Will, Agreement to sell Sale-deed,
- Indemnity Bond, Lease Deed General power of attorney,
- Special power of attorney, Relinquishment deed
- Partnership deed, Deed for dissolution of partnership, Mortgage deed, Trust Deed,
- Deed of reference to arbitration
- Notice to the tenant Notice under Section 80 Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
- Notice under Section 434 of the Companies Act, 1956
- Reply to the notice
DAY 5 – Doubt Clearing Session and Test
DATES OF THE CAPSULE COURSE:
1st February, 2021 to 5th February, 2021
Duration of the Sessions: – 1 hours each day. ( 4pm – 5pm)
- Certificates to all the candidates on successful completion of course by ManuLegal & Associates Law firm.
- Internship opportunities in practical field with ManuLegal & Associates.
Actual Price: – Rs.799/-
Now available at: – Rs.499/-
For Registration Contact:-
SANDEEP RANA: – +91 9855887335
Registration Link:- https://forms.gle/f8DEWhzSsbKgMqq28
GooglePay/Paytm/Phonepay @ 8005509747