Brillopedia invites submission from students who are currently pursuing their UG/ PG degree from any recognized university/college, professionals or others who are interested in publishing with us.
About the Journal
Brillopedia can provide interesting articles about law, socio-legal and contemporary issues. Brillopedia is also providing a platform to publish articles from students, professionals and others.
About the Competition
The result of the competition is genuine. Brillopedia will publish the research papers in the printed book as well as in the e-book. Brillopedia is providing the publication certificate with the ISBN. Brillopedia is indexed in the Google scholar.
Academicians, Practitioners, researchers, students and others interested in the field may send original and unpublished articles.
Author(s) are free to write on any topic related to legal, socio-legal and contemporary issues. The papers will be scored based on originality of analysis, depth of research, style of writing and communication of argument. The decision of the evaluators will be final and binding.
- Long Articles: 3000- 6000 words (excluding footnotes)
- Short Articles: 2000-3000 words (excluding footnotes)
- Case comment: 1500 words (excluding footnotes)
- Book review: 1000 words (excluding footnotes)
Format of Submissions
- The articles must be in Times New Roman, Font size 12, 1.5 line spacing, on an A4 sheet with 1″ margin on all sides, to be sent in .doc/docx format.
- 19th or 20th Bluebook edition style of the citation must be strictly adhered to while submitting the paper.
- Submission should also mandatorily include an abstract ranging from 200 to 600 words.
- The abstract should not be submitted separately. The abstract should be at the beginning of the manuscript submitted.
- A cover letter with the Name(s) of the Author(s), Institution/Affiliation, the title of the Manuscript and Contact Information including an Email Address and Mobile number.
- First prize (Best Research Paper): Rs. 1000+ E-Certificate of Merit and E-Certificate of Publication with the ISBN
- Second Prize: Rs. 500 cash+ E-certificate of Merit and E-Certificate of Publication with the ISBN
- Third Prize: Rs. 250 cash+ E-Certificate of Merit + E-Certificate of Publication with the ISBN
- Top 10 entries will receive the E-Certificate of Merit + E-Certificate of Publication with the ISBN
- All the published manuscripts will be compiled in our printed book as well as in our e-book
- All the authors whose work is published will get the E-Certificate of Publication and E-Certificate of Participation with the ISBN+ E-Copy of Publication
- The only Papers which are published by Brillopedia will be transferred for the research paper writing competition.
No prior registration fee to be paid. After selection requisite fee has to be paid:
- Single authored paper: INR 400/-
- Co-authored Paper: INR 800/-
- Author upto three: INR 1200/-
- Author upto five: INR 1500/-
- Last date of submission: February 27, 2021
- Intimation of Acceptance/Rejection: Within 48 hours from the submission
- Publication: Within six days from the selection of article
- Declaration of Results: March 9, 2021
How to Submit?
All submissions must be sent to email@example.com and must be attached with a covering letter mentioning the name of the author, Institution/Affiliation, the title of the Manuscript and Contact Information including an Email Address and Mobile number.
WhatsApp: +91 9585331915
Call: +91 9952657851
The official link of the website of Brillopedia is here: