EY or Ernst & Young India is looking for law graduates for the job role of Advanced Analyst for its offices in Noida/Mumbai/Bangalore.
Ernst & Young Global Limited (Ernst & Young or simply EY), is a British multinational professional services network with headquarters in London, United Kingdom. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world.
EY provides consulting, assurance, tax, and transaction services. It was founded in the year 1989.
Along with Deloitte, KPMG, and PricewaterhouseCoopers, it is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms.
- Applying themselves to understanding the underlying issues of a project.
- Following step by step process of researching the issues and presenting the findings in the desired format.
- Understanding legal writing and using appropriate and pre-discussed formatting while presenting their findings.
- Interpreting statutes and regulations correctly.
- Applying themselves to understanding case law.
- Thorough and meticulous with great attention to detail.
- Achieving on-time delivery (OTD) on client deliverables
- Attending mandatory training and certification courses.
- Co-operating with team members and acts as a team player.
- Escalating project-specific issues timely.
- Organized and efficient – handles particular responsibility assigned to them quickly and accurately.
- Reporting back to their seniors on the status of assignments.
- Effective on the floor in terms of sharing learning/insights with peers/seniors.
- Consistent presence and active participation at team, department, and company meetings and participates in voluntary professional development programs.
- Entry-level contributor responsible for working within the project scope and budget.
- Accomplishing work with low to moderate supervision.
- Impact is normally within the immediate project team.
- Typically works on one or two projects at a time and as a member of the project team(s).
- Should bond well with the team and ensure a healthy work environment.
- May have to interact directly with clients on small research requests and hence, must be proactive in tracking the hours and budget.
- Must have: Law degree
- Language capabilities – Professional proficiency in English
- Ability to identify statutes and regulations applicable to the given legal issue
- Ability to interpret and summarize statutes and regulations
- Excellent analytical and logical skills
- Good writing skills
- Attention to details
- Must have a working knowledge of legal databases
- Basic knowledge of MS Excel and Word
- Effectively communicating results/findings of work in all mediums (verbal and written)
- Ability to understand instructions regarding legal research and follow the established methodology
- Adaptive to the team and fosters a collaborative approach
- An innovative approach to the project, when required
- Shows passion and desire to learn
- Diligence and ability to multi-task
- Must have an eye for details
Commensurate with industry standards
Click here for the official information by EY.