About the Blog
The Indian Review of Corporate and Commercial Laws (IRCCL) is a blog that publishes articles on current issues relating to corporate law, dispute resolution, antitrust, taxation, insolvency law, trade law, and labour and employment law.
Started in 2018, the blog endeavours to create a writing community, consisting of students, research scholars and practitioners, so as to generate debate and discussion in the aforesaid areas. The blog now has a readership of 4,000 a month and a 7,000+ following on its LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/ircclblog platform.
The work of the editorial team is closely checked by a Board of Advisors that consists of some of the leading practitioners such as Mr Tom Valenti (Conflict Resolution Specialist), Ms Soumya Hariharan (Partner, Trilegal), Mr Sumant Batra (Managing Partner, Kesar Dass B. & Associates), and Mr Ankur Khandelwal (Partner, Kochhar & Co), among others.
The Editorial Team
The editorial team consists of the following practitioners:
- Deeksha Malik: Associate, Khaitan & Co
- Geetanjali R Kamat: Associate, Platinum Partners
- Kunal Gopal: Associate, Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas
- Manya Gupta: Research Fellow, Centre for Trade and Investment Law
- Saumya Raizada: Associate, Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas
- Shourya Bari: Associate, Samvad Partners
- Soham Goswami: Associate, Induslaw
- Subhra Tripathy: MBA Candidate, IIM Bangalore
The student editors: Anuraag Rajagopalan, Divyansh Prasad, Jayesh Karnawat and Varshini Sunder – are our valuable members who keep us grounded and focused.
Authors wishing to contribute their work to IRCCL should ensure that their submission conforms to the following guidelines:
- The article should not exceed 1,500 words.
- Should the article use any material as a reference, an appropriate link should be provided therefor in the main text itself. Footnotes, which should follow a uniform mode of citation, could be used only if such a form of referencing is not possible.
- The content should be original and unpublished.
- IRCCL prefers articles which are analytical in nature.
The article should address current and pertinent issues in any of the following areas:
- Corporate law;
- Dispute Resolution Law;
- Competition/Antitrust Law;
- Insolvency Law;
- Trade Law;
- Labour and Employment Law; or
- Law of Taxation.
Submissions may be made via email to the IRCCL team (irccl.blog[at]gmail.com). IRCCL receives and reviews articles on a rolling basis, hence there is no deadline for submission.
Clarifications, if any, may be sought from the IRCCL team by writing an email to irccl.blog[at]gmail.com.