Lloyd Legal Digest, A Lloyd Law College initiative to promote research, training, and policy analysis, is opening a Paid Internship Program, regulated by The Research & Publication Centre.
About the Initiative
Lloyd Law College with the objective of promoting research, training, and policy analysis within the legal fraternity is launching its legal digest. The Research & Publication Centre will be regulating the publication of this E-Digest. The Centre will simultaneously train students through workshops, projects and group discussion on writing skills with experts.
The Lloyd Legal Digest is an opportunity for students to enhance their writing skills through blogs and short articles. The blogs and articles shall be on newly introduced policy, law, recent court judgements or relevant issues in contemporary times. It aims to publish nuanced pieces from students, much needed interviews of experts through students and address contemporary doubts in the world.
The Internship Program
- The Centre is looking to engage part-time interns on a rolling basis of 2 months to assist with research and writing for the digest.
- The interns shall primarily be required to research, analyze all important policies and judgments which shall be in form of blogs, articles for publication.
- The interns are also expected to get involved with other activities of the Centre including drafting emails, group discussions, etc.
Mode of Internship
Offline at Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida. It is the student’s responsibility to arrange an accommodation facility for them.
If there is an exceptional circumstance, an application with experience and quality may be accepted.
The application has a two-tier process:
- Law students at first are required to submit an article at first.
- On the basis of the submitted article, the students will be asked for an interview.
Submission of an article on any of the following options:
- The thin line between ‘scandalizing the court’ and ‘free speech’,
- Analysis of Code of Wages, 2019 or Industrial Relations Code, 2020.
Total Marks of evaluation: 100 marks
Marking on Basis of Article: 70 marks
Personal Interview: 30 marks
The best 5 students will be selected for the internship program. The Waiting List in case of required replacement will also be intimated.
- The submitted article should be in doc./docx format only.
- The article should not be more than 750 words.
- Online Interview on the same topic which has been submitted.
Who can Apply?
Only law students can apply. Under-Graduate or Post-Graduate. Pass-out from any college, university/institution in India.
Rs. 3000-5000/- per month. The amount depends on the performance each month.
- The applicants are required to mention the duration of their availability at the time of application itself. The minimum duration is 8 weeks.
- The first week would be counted as a probation period.
- Preference shall be given to applicants who have worked in content creation and analytical research in the past.
All Applicants are required to apply before 11:59 PM, 19th January 2020. By filling the Google Form.
All students will be informed if they are selected for the Personal Interview. For any queries, Contact:
Mr. Rishav Ranjan
Email at: rishav.ranjan[at]lloydlawcollege.edu.in
Contact No: +919534251489