Wipro is looking for experienced professionals for the job role of KYC-Legal and Compliance, for its office in Gurgaon, Haryana.
Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services, founded by Azim Premji. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. In 2013, Wipro separated its non-IT businesses and formed the privately-owned Wipro Enterprises.
The company was incorporated on 29 December 1945 in Amalner, Maharashtra by Mohamed Premji as “Western India Palm Refined Oil Limited”, later abbreviated to “Wipro”. It was initially set up as a manufacturer of vegetable and refined oils in Amalner, Maharashtra, British India, under the trade names of Kisan, Sunflower, and Camel.
Background, Education, and Skills
- Legal, banking or AML/KYC background or relevant experience
- Total proficiency with MS Office standard applications
- Fluent in English; any other language would be an advantage
- A very good team-player and strong in people management
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to prioritize and to reevaluate and readjust based on changes in circumstances
- A reactive and professional person
- Ability to handle a wide variety of situations and challenges
- Ability to deal effectively with people
- Professional manner both in person, on email and phone
- Has a positive attitude and is flexible
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Manages stress well
- At least 7+ years’ experience in a KYC/AML role in a fiduciary/trust company, a bank, or a compliance department.
- Willing and looking to consolidate and grow skills and talents in the long term with a company that works in a strong team and results-based environment.
Responsibilities (including but are not limited to)
- Manage KYC team, Day end Reporting, Calibration, and perform Verification of files from a QC perspective.
- The expectation from the role will be into production for nearly 30-40% of the time, 20%-30% on QC and Balance time on team management, providing adequate support to team from SME perspective, Manage MIS and reporting,
- Connect/engage with customers and share decks/slides wherever requested.
- Be Agile and flexible in multitasking as per business needs.
- Manage Weekly/Bi-weekly/Monthly connects and share process-related analytics.
Click here for the official information.