The Centre for Excellence in Environment Studies and Forest Laws’ new ‘ICFAI Journal of Environment and Forest Laws’ is calling for submissions for its 1st issue.
About the Journal
The Centre for Excellence in Environment Studies and Forest Laws, in furtherance of its goals towards undertaking research and contributing to the existing literature in the field of Environmental law, has endeavoured to come up with a new journal “the ICFAI Journal of Environment and Forest Laws”. We are proposing the first issue of the journal in January/February 2021. The first issue of the journal will explore broad areas of Environmental Law.
Call for Submissions
- Contributions are welcome from academicians, legal professionals, and research students in the field.
- The journal will be accepting full-length research and scholarly articles, and legislative/case comments documenting original and substantial research work. The research work may have a doctrinal or empirical approach.
- The submissions will be thoroughly processed through a double-blind peer review system. The journal will be published by ICFAI Law School Hyderabad.
- All submissions are to be made through email only. Submissions are to be emailed at centexcellenvlaw[at]ifheindia.org. The receipt of submission shall be acknowledged within 24 hours.
- The paper should contain an abstract in the beginning of not less than 300 words clearly indicating the research questions, the methodological approach and the relevance of the research to the field of environmental law.
- Five keywords are to be provided along with the abstract.
- Following the abstract should be the title page containing the paper’s title and the authors’ details including the author’s contact details. In the case of co-authorship, details of both the authors are to be given. The rest of the manuscript should not contain any author-identifying information.
- The word limit for full-length research articles is 8000 words and case/legislative comments is 4000 words. These limits are inclusive of any references, tables, exhibits, and appendices.
- The paper shall be submitted in word document (.doc or .docx) format only.
- The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, size 12, 1.5-line spacing. Footnotes shall be in Times New Roman, size 10, single line spacing.
- The papers should be well-referenced in the 20th Blue Book edition style of referencing. Any plagiarism detected will render the submission subject to rejection.
- Co-authorship is permissible up to two authors only.
- The submission should be original and unpublished work of the author. Publication of the same elsewhere during the process of review is to be intimated to the review and editorial committee without delay.
The last date for submission is February 1, 2021, 11:59 pm (IST).