Gujarat Maritime University (GMU) is looking to hire for the roles of Professor of Law, Associate Professor of Law, Assistant Professor of Law, and Teaching & Research Associate (Law).
Gujarat Maritime University is a private university located in the transitory campus of GNLU, Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor, Koba, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India. The University was established in 2017 by the Gujarat Maritime Board Education Trust through The Gujarat Private Universities Act, 2017.
Gujarat Maritime University has been established as a global center of excellence in maritime education, research & development, and professional training.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates are required to submit their application in the prescribed application form in PDF Format to career[at]gmu.edu.in
Candidates shall enclose self-attested copies of certificates towards the evidence of Age, Educational Qualification, Caste, Physical Disability, Experience, etc.
- A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- The candidate must have cleared theNational Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission
- The Ph.D. degree of the candidate has been awarded in a regular mode; The Ph.D. thesis has been evaluated by at least two external examiners;
- An open PhD. viva voce of the candidate has been conducted
- The candidate has published two research papers from his/her Ph.D. work, out of which at least one is in a refereed journal
- The candidate has presented at least two papers based on his/her Ph.D. work in conferences/seminars sponsored/funded/supported by the UGC / ICSSR/ CSIR or any similar agency
- The fulfilment of these conditions is to be certified by the Registrar or the Dean(Academic Affairs) of the University concerned.
Detailed eligibility criteria for each post can be found in the official advertisement.
Click here for the official application form.
January 20, 2021, by 5 PM