International Virtual Conference On Interface Between Law And Technology [30th January 2021]
About the Organisation
GNLU Centre for Law and Technology in collaboration with Navrachna University, is organising an International Virtual Conference on Interface between Law and Technology on 30 January.
The present conference is an effort to study the innate relationship of law and technology. It undertakes to make a serious enquiry as to how the issues under ever-changing technology can be effectively addressed through law. For this purpose, the conference contains a series of themes and subthemes dedicated towards understanding the interrelationship between law and technology under different categories and contexts. Research papers/Articles and Case Studies are invited for the presentation at the International conference.
Who can Attend?
The conference is open to academicians, students, legal professionals and anyone interested in the subject.
Themes The themes for the conference are as follows:
- Constitutional Perspectives in Technology
- Jurisprudential Dimensions of Cyberspace Information
- Information Technology and Law: IT Act, Cyber Crime, Cyber Forensics
- Legal issues under Artificial Intelligence
- Biotechnology and Law
- IPR and Technology
- Impact of Technology on Legal Education & Profession
- Technology under Health Law
- Technological issues under Environment Law
- Technological perspectives of Media Law
- Commercial Law and Technology: E-Contracts, Cryptocurrency, E-commerce, Taxation, International Trade etc.
Note: The sub-themes are indicative and not exhaustive.
- Academicians, Lawyers and Professionals: Rs. 500/-
- Students and research Scholars: Rs. 300/-
How to Register?
Click here – http://nuv.ac.in/cpe_online_payment/ to register for the International Virtual Conference after the confirmation of your abstract from the conference committee.
IMPORTANT DATES –
Date of submission of abstract : 5th January 2021
Date of confirmation of abstract : 8th January 2021
Date of full Paper submission & Registration : 20th January 2021
Date of International Virtual Conference : 30th January 2021
Shivani Kinniwadi, President-Student Council (+91 7499925929)
Prayrana Singh, Secretary- Student Council (+91 95568758728)
For Brochure, click here – https://nuv.ac.in/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/International-Virtual-Conference-on-Interface-between-Law-and-Technology-Revised.pdf
For Official link, click here – https://nuv.ac.in/international-virtual-conference-on-interface-between-law-and-technology/