Snowflake, a cloud-based data-warehousing company, is looking to hire for the job post of Business System Analyst (Legal). Candidates who can work remotely must apply!
Snowflake Inc. is a cloud-based data-warehousing company that was founded in 2012. Before going public, it has raised more than $1.4 billion in venture capital and is based in San Mateo, California. It was publicly launched by Bob Muglia in 2014 after two years in stealth mode.
- Develop, implement, and maintain processes and technology solutions for key legal operations functions (e.g., contract management, legal file repository management, legal knowledge base, corporate files, etc.)
- Business Requirements & Analysis.
- Work closely with business partners to understand processes, gaps, and goals.
- Analyze existing and future state business processes, systems, and flows of data to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Create and maintain documentation related to developing and modifying business processes and related systems.
- Partner with business, internal, and external technology teams to define associated system requirements and solutions.
- Maintain the relationship between Finance and Other organizations with Snowflake to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget while maintaining the critical business systems that drive Finance operations.
- Participate in systems implementation projects (requirements documentation, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, issue identification, and resolution).
- Act as the liaison between the business units, technology teams, and support teams.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding.
- Distinguishing user requests from the underlying true business needs to align with Snowflake’s overall strategy.
Business Solutions Design, Delivery & Support.
- Be proactive and take initiative to gather information, investigate gaps/issues, identify potential solutions, and present to both Business and IT stakeholders.
- Work closely with vendors, implementation partners, architects, developers, and business units to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
- Facilitate review sessions with functional owners, subject matter experts, and end-user representatives.
- Provision of new users, manage workflows, manage system configuration, and the general end-user assistance.
- Design develop and test enhancements in alignment with internal business process requirements.
- Manage prioritization, implementation, and change management of application changes/enhancements.
- Document all changes to applications per internal controls.
- Create technical documentation and conduct end-user training.
- Document all changes to the SaaS systems, ensuring SOX compliance readiness
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Finance, Accounting, Information Technology)
- At least 3-8 years of business systems analyst experience in a global organization
- At least 3+ years of experience with Legal Operations in an in-house Legal department and significant additional relevant work experience
- Highly developed written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail, goal-oriented.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities.
- Commitment to excellent customer service.
- Successful in dealing with company personnel at all levels
- Ability to work independently
- Project Management experience
- Familiarity with ServiceNow Legal Service Delivery application and Fidelity platform is preferred
- Understanding of Global entities processes/challenges
Click here for the official job posting by Snowflake.
Remote (Work From Home)