The Adani Institute of Infrastructure under the aegis of PGDM (Law) Programme is organizing an International Virtual Conference on The Future of Dispute Resolution In Infrastructure Sector ICDRIS-2021 on 12th & 13th February 2021.
About the Organizer
Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management is an institute offering education in infrastructure management. Its campus is on Sarkhej-Gandhinagar highway near Ahmedabad.
About the Conference
The conference aims to provide high-level content relevant to students of commerce, management, law, economics, engineering and other allied courses. The conference also provides a platform to young professionals, such as academicians, lawyers, policy advisors, arbitrators, engineers and other industry professionals to exhibit their research ideas and engage in a discourse on the future role of dispute resolution mechanisms in the infrastructure sector.
The Future of Dispute Resolution in the Infrastructure Sector
- FDI in Infrastructure Sector and Resolution of Investment Disputes
- Public-Private Partnership and Dispute Resolution
- Construction Industry and Dispute Resolution
- Sea Ports, Airports Privatization and Dispute Resolution
- Developing Negotiating Skills In-House for Dispute Resolution
The Sub-Themes are broadly indicative.
Abstract submission Guidelines
Abstract submission should contain the following details:
- Title of the paper
- Sub-Theme (under which the paper is submitted)
- Name of the author/s
- Name of the Institution/organization
- E-mail address
- Contact details
- The abstract shall be of 300 to 350 words, with 4 to 5 Keywords
- The abstract shall be submitted through the Google form https://forms.gle/RkBP6HGxeyVRf2CL6s
- The abstract should be saved with the name “Name of the participant – Theme No” in word format.(For example, if the name of the participant is James Charles and submits abstract under Theme 1 then the abstract document should be named as “James Charles – Theme 1”)
- All abstracts accepted for presentation will be published as E-Book of Abstracts and will be released on the day of Conference after due plagiarism check.
Kindly submit your abstract on or before 10th January 2021
Full Paper Submissions
- The Full Paper shall not be less than 3000 words and shall not exceed 4000 words. (Excluding the footnotes).
- Research paper shall be the original and unpublished work of the author. Co- authorship is permitted to maximum two authors. (Author + 1 Co-author).
- The paper should be typed in Times New Roman 12-point font with 1.5-line spacing.
- The Footnotes shall be typed in Times New Roman 10-point font with 1-line spacing.
- A uniform method of citation should be adopted.
- The Full Paper shall be submitted through the Google form https://forms.gle/RkBP6HGxeyVRf2CL6s
- The Full paper should be saved with the name “Name of the participant – Theme No” in word format. (For example if the name of the participant is James Charles and submits abstract under Theme 1 then the Full Paper document should be named as “James Charles – Theme 1”)
- Authors of shortlisted papers will be requested to resubmit their papers to be considered for publication as discussions are going on with a reputed International Publisher.
- Registration Link: https://forms.gle/AccBfhQywRkoCdTs5
- E-certificates will be provided to all the registered participants.
- E-Certificates will be provided to all the paper presenters.
- From each technical session, one paper will be selected for the Best paper award and one as Honorable Mention Paper.
- Best paper and Honorable Mention paper carry a cash award of Rs.3,000 and Rs.2,000 respectively.
For further information, kindly visit the website by clicking here. https://www.aii.ac.in/aiim/pgdm-law/ADR-Conference/
There is no registration fee for this event.
For Queries, kindly contact:
Dr. Jehirul Islam
E-mail ID: jehirul.islam[at]aii.ac.in
Contact Number: +91 9723371869