Stambh Organisation is conducting a virtual Internship cum recruitment opportunity for its Non-Governmental Organisation.
About the Organisation
Stambh is a youth organization working for child education and upliftment of unprivileged children in Maharashtra. We are conducting our first-ever virtual recruitment cum Internship drive. We currently have a physical presence in Aurangabad, Patna, and Nagpur.
Work Profile for Interns
- Research on Social Issues
- Physical involvement in Events and Activities (With Coronavirus Pandemic Safety Regulations)
- Writing blogs on child education and other social topics.
- Promoting thestambh.org on all social media platforms.
90 Days (3 Months)
- Joining and recommendation letter
- Experience in social fields
- Opportunity to increase contacts
- On ground practical experience
- Satisfaction, as you will be working for the betterment of others and society as a whole.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the opportunity through this link.
- Phone: 8809129315/9373409773
- Email: thestambh.org.hr[at]gmail.com