About Raffles Law Review
Raffles Law Review is an annual journal issued by the School of Law, Raffles University, Neemrana (Rajasthan). The Journal offers a forum for critical research on the interplay of contemporary issues in Criminal Law, Corporate Law, Intellectual Property Rights, etc. both from an academic and industry perspective.
Along with exploring the various problems and challenges that affect society at large, the Journal attempts to explore and offer workable solutions, which may be helpful in regulatory and policy decisions.
This platform shall also ignite the initiative and desire of young law students to contribute to the field of law. The erudite response of legal luminaries shall be solicited to enable readers to explore challenges that lie before lawmakers, lawyers, and society at large, in the event of the ever-changing social, economic and technological scenario.
Call for Papers
Raffles Law Review is an annual journal issued by School of Law, Raffles University, Neemrana (Rajasthan) calls for unique and unpublished research papers, Short Notes, Book Reviews & Case Comments.
Authors will be provided with the following: A soft/hard copy of Certificate of Publication and complete journal.
Any appropriate theme related to the socio-legal aspect is acceptable.
Raffles Law Review invites academicians, practitioners, students of law pursuing their LL.B (Hons.)/LL.B/LL.M from any recognized university to submit their entries.
Manuscript Submission Guidelines
Please note that the submissions must conform to the following requirements:
- The acceptable length of Articles is between 4000-6000 words, and of Short Notes, Comments and Case Analysis is between 2500-4500 words, including footnotes.
- All submissions must include an abstract of not more than 300 words, explaining the main idea, the objective of the article, and the conclusions drawn from it.
- The Article should be on A4 sized paper, in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line Spacing, justified and 1-inch margins on each side. Footnotes should be in font size 10 and with single line spacing.
- The Authors should conform to the Bluebook (Latest Edition) Uniform System of Citation.
- Authors should provide their contact details, designation, institutional affiliation and address in the covering letter for the submission. The Manuscript should not contain any identification of the author/s, which shall be a ground for rejection of the submission.
- Each submission may have up to two authors.
- The submission must be the original work of the authors. Any form of plagiarism will lead to direct rejection.
- The relevant sources should be duly acknowledged as footnotes. The decision of the Editorial Board in this regard shall be final.
- Raffles Law Review publishes only original and unpublished material. Manuscripts must therefore not, at any time during the period of consideration by the Journal, be considered for publication in any other place, nor published beforehand.
- Manuscripts shall be assessed by subjection to Blind Review Procedure. Reviewers shall not be informed of the author’s name, university, year in college, or any other personal information.
The deadline for receipt of submissions is 30th January 2021.
Authors are requested to send an electronic version of their manuscripts .doc or .docx format to rusolresearch[at]rafflesuniversity.edu.in with the subject as “Call for Papers submission- [Name of Author]”.
The document name must be in the following format “[Name of Authors(s)]-[Title of submission].”
All queries may be addressed to the Editorial Board at rusolresearch[at]rafflesuniversity.edu.in.
Mr. Yogendra Singh: +91-9773821934, yogendrasingh[at]rafflesuniversity.edu.in.