About the Opportunity
Applications are invited for recruitment of Legal Assistant purely on contract basis for deployment in Office of All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhopal.
About AIIMS, Bhopal
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal is a medical research public university located in the Saket Nagar suburb of Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India. It is one of the All India Institutes of Medical Sciences established by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna.
Graduate with experience of minimum period of three years assisting a qualified legal practitioner/firm as Legal Assistant in the Legal department of Govt. organization.
Age Between 30-40 years
How to Apply
- The application should be submitted ONLINE only for the above post.
- For applying please visit the BECIL website or click here.
- Go to the ‘Careers Section’ and then click ‘Registration Form (Online)’.
- Please read ‘How to Apply’ carefully before proceeding to register and online payment of the fee.
- The instruction (How to Apply) for filling up the ONLINE Application/Registration is attached below for reference.
Rs. 44, 900 per month
- The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, comprehensive aptitude, and Interview.
- Candidates will have to pass through each stage successfully (including Medical examination if applicable), before being adjudged as suitable for selection.
- Candidates, who fail in the prescribed medical test, will not be given any alternative employment, and the decision of the BECIL is final on this issue.
- Dates of Written examination and all recruitment related information shall be available only on Website
- Computer Based Test: The test will consist of one paper to be held on the same day in the same center.
Paper will consist of multiple-choice objective type questions, bilingual (Hindi/English), the topics will be:
- Logical reasoning,
- Hindi, depending on the level of the post.
- There will be a total of 90 questions, each carrying equal marks. The Paper shall be of 90 minutes duration.
- UR & OBC (including Ex-servicemen) candidates are required to pay a Non-refundable fee of Rs. 830/-
- SC/ST/PWD candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 600/-
- The mentioned fees do not include any bank charges.
Please Note: Application Fee including Bank transaction charges, once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are, therefore, requested to verify their eligibility, the closing date for submission of online application before paying the application fee plus bank transaction charges.
December 26, 2020, by 11:59 PM
- Candidates must remain in constant touch with the BECIL website for information regarding dates of written test, the result of written test, schedule of Interview/Skill Test/, standards of Vision for Medical test, etc.
- The eligible candidates, whose applications are available on the Master list may download the admit card through the website or this link, only.
Click the link below for detailed information.