About the Opportunity
The Call for Papers by Amity Journal of Corporate Governance (AJCG) invites theoretical/conceptual, empirical, original, cross-functional and applied research papers, articles, case studies, technical notes, monographs, book reviews and doctoral dissertations.
About the Journal
AJCJ is an international, indexed, bi-annual, double-blind reviewed, and refereed journal. It is the official publication of Amity Directorate of Management and Allied Areas (ADMAA), a research unit of Amity University.
- Corporate Governance: Models, Theories, Structures, Philosophies, and Practices
- Government Rules, Regulations, and Corporate Governance
- Impact of Corporate Ownership on Corporate Governance
- Role of Board of Directors and Board Committees on Corporate Governance
- Independence and Monitoring Role of Independent Directors
- Executive Leadership
- Shareholder Activism
- Audit Committees, External and Internal Auditors
- Shareholders’ Grievance
- Corporate Governance Best Practices
- Managerial Compensation and Incentive Plans
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Research paper
- Conceptual paper
- Case study
- Literature review
- General review
- Doctoral Dissertations
- An abstract of 300 words with five keywords and JEL classification.
- The recommended length of the research paper should be between 6000-9000 words.
- The use of footnotes and endnotes should be minimum.
- The authors are requested to follow the APA 6th style.
For complete and detailed guidelines, click here. https://amity.edu/UserFiles/admaa/19Manuscript%20Guidelines-%20Amity%20Journal%20of%20Corporate%20Governance.pdf
- Manuscripts should not have been published previously or be under review with another journal.
- The author(s) should submit a soft copy of the manuscript in MS Word to Editor-in-Chief, Amity Journal of Corporate Governance (AJCG) at ajcg[at]amity.edu which will be duly acknowledged.
December 31, 2020