About the Opportunity
Infobip, an international IT and telecommunications company, is looking to hire for the job post of Chief Regonal Counsel for its Mumbai office.
Infobip is an international IT and telecommunications company. It operates a full-stack Communications Platform as a Service with private cloud infrastructure and zero-hop connectivity to telecoms globally.
It operates a full-stack Communications Platform as a Service with private cloud infrastructure and zero-hop connectivity to telecoms globally.
- Holds responsibility for all legal operations in the India region and within this all the key areas of work under Legal Department.
- Needs to perform in the role of a team leader.
- Maintains close and coordinated relations with other teams within Legal Department as well as Departments that have a key role in product/region/service to which Chief Regional Counsel is dedicated.
- Influences other Departments and brings influence from other.
- Creates and maintains procedures connected to its area of work.
- Tracks progress of legal counsels in the region and suggests to Managing Director and GC ideas on progress/correction of counsels or other positions.
- Works closely with GC, but performing independently on key projects for department, region and company.
- Is actively involved in more than one key area of work covered by legal on a global level.
- Makes decisions in ambiguous situations and sets the pace of team movement.
- Provides pragmatic day-to-day and strategic advice to minimize legal risks while advancing goals and initiatives.
- Demonstrates expertise and sound judgment understands how assigned responsibilities support business objectives, and is able to provide practical, risk-balanced advice based upon a thorough understanding of the scope of an issue, taking full advantage of internal networks and external intelligence.
- Ability to promote company objectives while also applying the law with the highest ethical standards.
- Ability and willingness to work in all areas of legal work in addition to the team leader role.
- 6 to 9 years of experience as in-house legal, at least 5 should involve working in closely related areas in the role of a team leader managing a regional team.
- Preferably from PaaS or SaaS Industry. Having relevant experience acquired within the industry or other relevant-related field.
- Strong work ethic, integrity, high responsibility towards task solving. Assuring, confident approach to teammates and coworkers, can coordinate easily, shows leadership skills, empathy, has the ability to solve crisis situation, has the ability to transfer knowledge, and educate others within the Department.
- Identifies opportunities in changing circumstances and energizes others to continuously improve, using intentional strategies to boost morale, team spirit, and productivity.
- Provides guidance and feedback on both routine and new tasks. Creates an atmosphere of support and mutual trust.
- Professionally mature takes the time to clarify others’ points of view so that progress can be made particularly in situations of stress or conflict.
- Proven ability to deal sensitively in multicultural and multi-ethnic environments and build effective working relationships with team members and clients.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, and ability to advocate for a position while maintaining a collaborative and open-minded approach.
- Shows interest in learning new things, for bigger picture and understanding of the business that is working in, and strong desire to get things done.