School of Law, GITAM (Deemed to be) University, Visakhapatnam was established in 2012 with an aim to impart quality legal education and maintain high standards of legal learning and research. GITAM School of Law has an academic autonomy with flexibility in the curriculum that suits the requirements of Corporate, Bench & Bar. The interdisciplinary approach combined with lawyering skills is best suited for the changing global scenario. The institute is growing at a steady phase and striving to mould the law students to make justice, access to the common man through its teaching and research activities.
The Research and Publication Cell of School of Law, GITAM (Deemed to be) University, Visakhapatnam invites chapters in form of Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews Case/Report Commentaries, and other such for its flagshipbook to be published with ISBN number. Academicians, Practitioners, Researchers, and Students may submit their entries latest by November 24, 2020
The Book aims to provide a detailed insight into a full range of various legal topics.
The book would not be theme-specific. Anything related to Law is acceptable.
How to submit
Academicians, practitioners, researchers and students may submit their entries by clicking here. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeqDnDPb0wP3JNCeWJxwor1MO48sCnNmBdpp1CKd0eZMnQOjA/viewform
Important dates and deadlines
Submission of full paper(s) along with an abstract- November 24, 2020
Intimation of acceptance/ rejection- November 30, 2020
Tentative Date of Release of the Book- December 15, 2020
1. The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
2. The paper shall be original, unpublished and must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 400 words.
3. The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
4. Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two (authors can be from different institutes).
5. Full names of all the authors along with designation and contact number(s) must be given.
6. Any uniform method for citation may be followed.
7. The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing
8. A margin of an inch shall be left on all sides of the paper.
9. Page borders, headers, footers shall not be used.
10. The paper shall be in MS Word Format
Word Limit (To be strictly adhered to)
Notes/Comments (between 3000-5000 words including footnotes)
Cases/Report Commentaries- (between 2500-3000 words including footnotes)
Articles (between 2500-5000 words including footnotes)
Short Notes (between 1000-2500 words including footnotes)
Book/Report Review (between 2000-3000 words including footnotes)
The format of the book is Print. Contributors are provided with a digital copy of the book on their e-mail id along with a digital certificate.
Ms. Madhuparna (Ph. +91 79013 34847)
Mr. Ayush Jaiswal (Ph. +91 90394 57891)
Mr. P.Bhuvan Deepak (Ph. 9849162447)