About the Opportunity
Accenture, Hyderabad is looking to hire for the post of Office-Content Management at the management level-associate, for graduates.
Please Note: Any graduate may apply.
Accenture plc is a multinational professional services company. A Fortune Global 500 company, it reported revenues of $43.2 billion in 2019 and had 492,000 employees, serving clients in more than 120 countries.
Role and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your expected interactions are within your team and direct supervisor
- You will be provided detailed to a moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments and the decisions that you make that would impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be required to help in the overall team’s workload by managing your deliverables and help the team when required
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined focused scope of work.
- Good communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Decision Making skills
- Active Listening
Desirable (Proficiency in):
- Quality & Control
- Quality analysis
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Management