About the Opportunity
Researchfora is organizing the 876th International Conference on Law and Society – ICLS 2021 from May 15-16, 2021 in New Delhi, India.
Researchfora is the World’s largest Non-profitable professional organization meant for research development and promotion in the field of Science, Engineering, Technology, Management, Economics, Social Science, Medical & Health Science. It is a paramount body which has brought technical revolution and sustainable development of Science, Engineering, Technology, Management, Economics, Social Science, Medical & Health Science.
The organization conducts technical conferences, seminars, and workshops in different parts of the country to reduce the gap between curriculum and their practical implementation among students, research scholars, professors, Engineers & scientists.
The aim of the conference is to provide the platform for Students, Researchers and Academicians to share the knowledge and ideas in the recent trends in the field of Law and Society.
ICLS will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and a result in Law and Society.
Goals of the Conference:
- The primary goal of the conference is to promote research and developmental activities in Law and Society.
- Another goal is to promote scientific information interchange between researchers, engineers, scientists, academicians, developers, students, and practitioners working in and around the world.
The conference will be held every year to make it an ideal platform for people to share views and experiences in Law and Society related areas.
Call for Papers
English is the official language of the conference. Paper submissions are welcome.
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Courts and litigation, including the recent flourishing of new kinds of judicial mechanisms (e.g. constitutional and administrative courts) and the importation of others (e.g. juries and lay judges)
- The training of a highly qualified, independent, and incorruptible judiciary
- Gender issues in law and society
- Legal education and the legal profession, the careers of lawyers, and recent trends aimed at reform or transformation of training and credentialing
- Indigenous people, including their connection to such issues as human rights, natural resources, migration, self-government, children, adoption, and identity
- Religion and law; new theories of secularism; religious and secular law
- Regulation, including new forms of non-governmental and transnational regulatory approaches and their relationship to traditional national regulatory mechanisms
- Health, including HIV-AIDS, healthcare policy, aging
- Financial markets, trade, foreign investment, and the global impact of the financial crisis in a broad range of areas that are of interest to socio-legal scholars
- Immigration and the unprecedented flows of workers across national boundaries throughout the world
- Human security, violence, war, dispossession, refugees
- Security, technologies of security, governmentality, counter-terrorism
- East-West dialogue concerning different legal orders and models of law; the impact of globalization on different legal traditions
- New concepts of legal pluralism and legal culture in relation to new forms of legal ordering
- Colonialism, globalization, and recolonization
- The United Nations and other transnational bodies, especially in relation to global governance, international conflict, and peacekeeping.
- Originality and Publication: Prospective authors are invited to submit full (and original research) papers (which is NOT submitted/published/under consideration anywhere in other conferences/journal)
- Format: In (doc only) format
- Submission: Via email to info[at]researchfora.com
- Early Bird Registration: March 31, 2021
- Paper submission deadline: May 4, 2021
- Last date of registration: April 30, 2021
- Date of Conference: May 15-16, 2021
Address: 8/35-36, Padam Singh Road,
Near Satbharawan School,
West Extension Area,
Karol Bagh, New Delhi,
How to Register
- Click on the link given at the end of this post.
- Read about the ICLS.
- Click on the ‘Registration Form’ button at the top of the page.
- Fill the form and mail it to info[at]researchfora.com