National Law University, Delhi is organizing a webinar on National Education Policy 2020: Equitable and Inclusive Education.
About the Webinar
The Webinar will discuss the existing crisis of exclusion and inequality in our education system and how the National Education Policy tries to tackle it, while also discussing the issues that it fails to encompass.
About the Speakers
The Panel speakers who shall be sharing their views and perspectives are:
- Ms. Kala Mohan: Senior Academic Advisor, CBSE Schools, Counselling Psychologist, Educational Consultant
- Ms. Leena Wadia: Senior Consultant in the Committee on the National Education Policy
- Dr. Sandeep Pandey: RTE Activist and Ramon Magsaysay Awardee
- Ms. Anita Rampal: Former Dean, Faculty of Education, Delhi University
- Dr. Sanjeev Rai: Professor, TISS
Details of the Webinar
Date: 12th December 2020
Time: 11:00 AM
ZOOM link: Will be notified soon