About the Opportunity
Clifford Chance and Forage brings to the students Global Virtual Internship in Climate Change, that approximately takes 5-6 hours to complete.
About Clifford Chance and Forage
Clifford Chance LLP is a multinational law firm headquartered in London, United Kingdom, and a member of the ‘Magic Circle’. It is one of the ten largest law firms in the world measured both by the number of lawyers and revenue.
The Forage, formerly known as Inside Sherpa, is an open-access platform designed to unlock exciting careers for students, by connecting them to company endorsed Virtual Intern programs. Not only are they free, open access, and completely online – but also CV certified and endorsed by host companies.
The Global Virtual Internship
Climate change is becoming a major business risk, and the consequences of inaction for businesses are severe.
This internship is:
- Entirely online
- Accessible to everyone
- Only takes approximately 5-6 hours to complete
Focus of the Internship
Tasks focused on climate change risks that the clients of CC may face. You will learn how you, as a lawyer, can advise clients on how to approach such challenges.
Nature of the Internship
- Free for students
- Researching new climate-related laws that could impact clients if/when they enter into force
- Present to a client on its duties around climate-related information reporting
- Review and comment on Heads of Terms for an emissions reduction purchase agreement
Perks and Benefits
- A personalized completion certificate to share with prospective employers and your professional network.
- The intern can opt in to share his/her work and profile with the HR team at Clifford Chance to stand out.
- Learning at his/her own pace and reach the personal goals.
- Building the confidence and practical skills that employers are looking for.
- Developing deep insights into what it is actually like to work at Clifford Chance.
- This experience can be included on the CV and Linkedin profile. Demonstrate that you’re ambitious, hardworking and have developed valuable practical skills.
How to Apply
- Click on the ‘Register Now’ button at the end of the page. (Link of the page given at the end of this post)
- Sign Up with the required information.
- Get Started with the Internship!
Please Note: Check out this page to know how to use this experience in your CVs and LinkedIn Profiles.