About The Purple Ribbon Collective
The Purple Ribbon Collective is an organisation founded in May 2020 by a group of students at Government Law College, Mumbai. PRC aims to provide comprehensive support to survivors of domestic abuse and gender-based violence. We recognise and understand that domestic abuse has varied facets and survivors may need legal, medical, economic as well as psychological support.
Contributing Author for the Gender, Law and Society blog: 5 positions
Graphic Designer/Illustrator for our social media pages: 1 position
- For the position of Contributing Author, preference will be given to candidates who are pursuing either law or social science.
- The applicant must possess a strong command of the English language.
- The applicant must have strong research and analysis skills.
- Awareness about gender issues, laws and policies, and a general grasp on current affairs will be valuable.
- Publication on the Gender, Law and Society Blog and social media promotion.
- Assistance with topic-selection, editing, etc.
- All credit shall duly be given to the contributor.
- A Certificate of Appreciation at the end of the stipulated duration.
- A chance to work with the Purple Ribbon Collective in other capacities (if interested).
- Timings shall be flexible.
- All positions are unpaid.
How to Apply?
For the position of Contributing Author: Send us your CV and a written sample of your work (preferably related to gender, human rights, etc.) at thepurpleribbonf[at]gmail.com.
For the position of Graphic Designer: Send us your CV and a sample of your digital art/design or a link to your portfolio at thepurpleribbonf[at]gmail.com.
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their submitted sample and will subsequently be contacted for a basic interview call. For any other queries, feel free to reach out to us on the aforementioned email ID.