About the Opportunity
The International Journal of Discrimination and Law invites submissions from lawyers, academicians, practitioners, campaigning groups, organisations and policy makers, on wide range of areas of discrimination including racism and sex discrimination, the treatment of asylum-seekers and refugees, and the likes.
About the Journal
The International Journal of Discrimination and the Law (IJDL) presents research that engages critically with the broad field of discrimination, equality and law. The journal welcomes papers from a variety of jurisdictions as long as the subject matter will be of interest to an international readership.
The primary aim of the journal is to promote high quality and informative research for all those interested in expanding their understanding of discrimination, equality and the law.
- Categories: Original research and literature reviews that take in all areas of discrimination.
Papers should be written in English. Papers should not have been published already, nor be currently under consideration elsewhere.
The maximum length should be 8000 words, including notes and references.
- Formatting: The preferred format for your manuscript is Word. LaTeX files are also accepted.
- Authorship: All parties who have made a substantive contribution to the article should be listed as authors.
- Supplemental material: This journal is able to host additional materials online (e.g. datasets, podcasts, videos, images etc) alongside the full-text of the article.
- Reference Style: The SAGE Harvard http://www.uk.sagepub.com/repository/binaries/pdf/SAGE_Harvard_reference_style.pdf?_ga=2.127470605.1801882462.1604742870-1119425456.1602911114 reference style.
- Before submitting the article, the authors should first read the detailed guidelines.
- Each paper should come with the following information on a separate sheet:
- Title of paper, date and word count
- Author’s full name, affiliation, institutional and email address, telephone and fax numbers
- An abstract of 150 to 200 words
- A list of 5 to 8 key words
- Before submitting the manuscript via the link given hereby, the authors need to login into the gateway to submit.
Any correspondence, queries or additional requests for information on the manuscript submission process should be sent to:
Nicole Busby: Nicole.Busby[at]glasgow.ac.uk
For complete guidelines, click here – https://in.sagepub.com/en-in/sas/journal/international-journal-discrimination-and-law#SubmitManuscript