About the Opportunity
GCCIL (GNLU’s Centre for Corporate and Insolvency Law) in collaboration with the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India, United Nations Coordination Committee and United Nations Regional Centre for Asia and the Pacific, is organising an International Conference on Insolvency Law & CISG@40, on December 18, 2020.
About the Organizers
GNLU’s GCCIL or Centre for Corporate and Insolvency Law aims to contribute in the field of Corporate and Insolvency Law through research, intellectual deliberations, practical output, legal solution and creative awareness. The Centre was established on 13th October 2012 by Hon’ble Mr Justice K. A. Puj, Former Judge, High Court of Gujarat.
The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India is the regulator for overseeing insolvency proceedings and entities like Insolvency Professional Agencies, Insolvency Professionals and Information Utilities in India.
The Conference invites proposals for presentations from interested students, academicians, practitioners, professionals and experts on the below-mentioned themes:
- CISG@40: United Nations Convention on Contracts for International Sale of Goods – Success and Pitfalls
- Cross-Border Insolvency
- Group Insolvency
- Individual Insolvency Construction Work
- Fast-track CIRP
- Reverse CIRP
- Avoidance of transactions
The above-mentioned sub-themes are merely suggestive. Interested participants may submit a proposal relevant to the main theme for presentation.
The Interested Contributors are requested to send their proposal for presentation in not more than 500 words (excluding footnotes and title) to email@example.com mentioning the following points:
- Title of the Presentation
- Object of the Presentation
- Central Research Question of the Presentation
- Research Findings
- Submission of Proposal: December 9, 2020
- Confirmation of Acceptance: December 11, 2020
- Submission of Final Presentation: December 16, 2020
- Submission of Draft Paper: December 16, 2020