About the Opportunity
The Quantum Hub, a policy research and advocacy company, is looking to hire for job posts of Public Policy Manager, for its office in Delhi.
About The Quantum Hub
The Quantum Hub (TQH) was founded in 2017 with the express intent of supporting development organisations, businesses and policymakers with complex public policy problems in the dynamically evolving Indian ecosystem.
They are based out of New Delhi and support clients along the entire cycle of policy formulation – from developing well-researched policy positions to building communications and advocacy strategies.
- Guiding the team with research and analysis and taking ownership of client relationships.
- Supporting clients in designing advocacy strategies and helping them engage with media and other stakeholders in the ecosystem.
- To interface with policymakers to share research findings and help inform deliberations on policy matters under consideration.
- Establishing TQH’s thought leadership in emerging policy areas by undertaking in-house research projects and representing our work externally.
- Working with colleagues to further the cause of civic engagement and participatory governance by supporting YLAC’s work.
Who is it for
- Degree from a reputed university in law/ economics/ public policy/ political science/ related fields or experience in public policy research and advocacy
- 5-8 years of work experience (Project Manager), 8-10 years of work experience (Senior Project Manager)
- Strong analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative
- Ability to present information in a structured and insightful manner
- Excellent communication skills and an eye for detail
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with a strong desire to learn new skills
- Compensation commensurate with experience and in line with market expectations
- An intellectually stimulating work environment with peers from top institutions
- An opportunity to shape the way policy-making is undertaken in India and a chance to inform the thinking on rapidly evolving policy issues
- An avenue to work directly with marquee clients
- A platform to engage with policy enthusiasts through YLAC