About the Opportunity
Lloyd Law College is presenting ‘Lloydians- An International Student Review’ and is thus calling for papers from students and professionals for publication of their written work on topics in Law.
About Lloyd Law College
Lloyd Law College is a law college situated in Delhi-NCR that has been imparting practical legal education since 2003. The College has been awarded the ‘SILF-MILAT Institutional Excellence Award – 2018’ by His Excellency, Shri M. Venkaiah Naidu, Vice President of India.
Apart from the regular academic activities, to contribute to research in the field of law, Lloyd Law College has two international journals: Lexigentia- Law Journal of Lloyd Law College and Lloydians- the Student Law Review.
‘Lloydians’, International Student Review of Lloyd Law College is a biannual, ISSN, peer-reviewed journal published by Thomson Reuters (ISSN: 2394- 899X).
The theme selected for the present issue of Lloydiansis ‘Pandemic – Legal Response’.
- Word Limit:
- Articles: More than 5,000 words
- Short Articles: 3,000 – 4,000 words
- Abstract: The Article should also include an abstract of about 250 words, which has to precede the article.
- Author’s Declaration of Originality: Authors will be asked to submit author’s declaration of ‘original authorship’ in the prescribed format.
- Authorship: Students pursuing a 3-year LL.B course and a 5-year B.A. LL.B course from recognized Universities are eligible to send in entries. LL.M students can also submit their entries.
- Co-authorship: Entries can be co-authored. However, a maximum of two authors per entry is allowed.
- Citation Style: Uniform Style of Citation should be adhered to. The mode of citation to be followed is available here. http://www.ili.ac.in/footnoting.pdf
- Format of Main Text & Footnotes: Times New Roman font, in font size 12 is prescribed for all entries. Further, footnotes shall be in font size 10 and in Times New Roman font. A line spacing of 1.5 for the main text and 1.0 for footnotes should be followed. All submissions should be in .doc or .docx format; submissions in pdf shall not be accepted.
- Where and How to Submit
- All entries (abstract and article) are to be mailed to lloydians[at]lloydlawcollege.edu.in latest by December 15, 2020, by 11:59 pm.
- December 15, 2020, by 11:59 pm.
- Contact Information
- e-Mail ID: lloydlawjournal[at]gmail.com