MediateGuru is organizing an International Interactive Webinar on Advanced Issues in Online Mediation.
MediateGuru is a social initiative led by members across the globe. The aim of the organization is to bridge the gap between general public and litigation. Here the organisation comes into picture. They are creating a social awareness campaign for showcasing mediation as a future of alternative dispute resolution to provide ease to the judiciary as well as to the pockets of general litigants.
About the Speakers
Ms. Ana Sambold, Esq
- Leading U.S. attorney, with experience of 1000+ cases over a decade
- Certified Mediator and International Arbitral Women
- Appointed American Bar Association (ABA) Dispute Resolution Section Educational Programming Officer
- Executive Committee and Council Member
- ABA Advanced Mediation and Advocacy Skills Institute Co-Chair
- California Lawyers Association Litigation Section Executive Committee Member
- San Diego County Bar Association (SDCBA) ADR Section Vice-Chair
- Ms. Susan Guthrie, Esq
- Susan was recently awarded the prestigious L. Randolph Lowry Award from the Southern California Mediation Association for 2020. Top Family Law and Mediation Attorneys in the United States, has been helping individuals and families navigate separation and divorce for 30 years.
- Susan provides exclusively online divorce mediation and legal coaching services to select clients around the world through her business Divorce in a Better Way.
- Susan is honoured to serve on the Executive Council of the American Bar Association’s (ABA) Section of Dispute Resolution as the Membership Officer and to be a Co-Chair of the Mediation Committee and Annual Advanced Mediation Skills Institute.
- Susan is also an internationally well-regarded expert in online mediation and has been training colleagues and other professionals in the practical and ethical considerations of conducting their mediations online with her innovative programs and webinars for more than two years.
- Details of the Webinar
- Kindly fill up this registration form to attend the event.https://bit.ly/372C0oC
- Note: E-Certificate will be provided to participants who will fill the attendance form at the end of the session.
- Date: The Webinar will be conducted on 30th November 2020.
- Time: 9:00 PM Indian Standard Time
- Registration Fees: Kindly note there is no registration fee for the webinar.
§ Contact Information
- For any query mail at: admin[at]mediateguru.com
- Event Coordinator: Ms.GarimaRana (+91 8800 474 226)