About the Opportunity
Brillopedia invites submissions from students or professionals, who are interested in publishing with them, by way of their Article Writing Competition.
About the Blog
Brillopedia provides interesting articles about law, socio-legal, and contemporary issues. Also, they are providing a platform for students, professionals, and others, to have their writing published.
Academicians, Practitioners, researchers, students, and others interested in the field may send original and unpublished articles.
Authors (s) are free to write on any topic. The articles will be scored based on originality of analysis, depth of research, style of writing, and communication of arguments. The decision of the evaluators will be final and binding.
- The article must be an original and unpublished work of the author(s).
- Co-authorship is permitted to up to three authors.
- The submission should be in a Microsoft Office .doc/.docx format.
- Multiple submissions from the same author/s are permitted.
- The word limit for each post is 800 to 2000 (excluding endnotes)
- All submissions must be in Times New Roman, font size 12, with line spacing 1.5.
- Please ensure the inclusion of endnotes instead of footnotes. All endnotes should be in Times New Roman, 10, with line spacing 1.
- All references should be in the form of hyperlinks.
- The manuscripts which are found to have plagiarized content above 20% will be disqualified without review.
- The manuscripts must be sent only to brillopedia[at]gmail.com.
- Last date of submission: November 30, 2020
- Intimation of Acceptance/Rejection: Within 48 hours from the submission
- Declaration of Results: December 5, 2020
There is no publication and registration fee for this competition
The top 15 entries will get the ‘Certificate of Excellence’ with the ISBN.
Those articles will be compiled in Brillopedia’s printed book as well as in their e-book.
WhatsApp: +91 9585331915