About the Opportunity
Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) is inviting applications from the individuals for filling up of vacancies in the job posts at BIS Headquarters, New Delhi, and its offices located in the country. Candidates holding MBA/PGDPM/HRM/Law degree are eligible to apply.
The Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) is the statutory body under the Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution (Department of Consumer Affairs), Govt. of India. It is responsible for activities in the field of Standardization, Product and System Certification, Hallmarking of Gold/Silver Jewellery, Laboratory Testing, etc. in the country.
It is the national Standards Body of India, established by the Bureau of Indian Standards Act, 1986 which came into effect on 23 December 1986.
No. of Vacant Posts
- Kolkata: 01
- Chennai: 01
- Mumbai: 01
- Chandigarh: 01
- Master of Business Administration (with Personnel Specialization) of two years’ duration from a recognized university. All India Council for Technical Education approved institution; OR
- Post Graduate Degree/Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management/Human Resource Management of two years’ duration from a recognized university. All India Council for Technical Education approved institution; OR
- Degree in Law from a recognized university/Bachelor of law.
- Officers holding analogous post on regular basis; OR
- Officers with five years regular service in the Level – 10 (56100-177500) in the pay matrix and possessing
five years’ experience in the field of Administration/Finance.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates must send their applications through the proper channel, in the prescribed format.
- Attested copies of certificates relating to age, caste/category, qualifications and experience should be sent with the application within 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the ‘Employment News’/Rozgar Samachar.
- The application must be sent in an envelope superscribing ‘The application for the post of [Name of the post applied for] on Deputation‘
- Address at which the applications are to be sent:
Bureau of Indian Standards,
9, Bahadur ShahZafar Marg,
New Delhi 110002