About the Opportunity
Hidayatullah National Law University or HNLU, Raipur is calling for submission of papers for its Journal of Law and Social Sciences (JLSS) Volume 6, to be submitted by December 20, 2020.
About the Journal
The Journal of Law and Social Sciences (JLSS) is a journal of HNLU, Raipur. It works towards promoting research among academia, practicing lawyers, students, research scholars, and domain experts. It promotes thought-provoking analysis and discussions on contemporary legal and socio-political issues.
- Articles: 5000 to 10000 words, inclusive of footnotes
- Essays: 3000 to 5000 words, inclusive of footnotes
- Case Notes and/or Legislative Commentaries: 2000 to 7000 words, inclusive of footnotes
- Book Reviews: Between 2,000 to 3,000 words
- Co-authorship: Allowed up to two between individuals from the same or different institutions.
- Abstract: Each manuscript must contain an abstract of not more than 250 words. This is inclusive of the above-mentioned word limit prescribed for each submission category.
- Citations: The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (20th edition).
- Submissions must use only footnotes as a form of citation.
- Authors are requested to send their details and enclose their original, unpublished submissions in .doc/.docx through the Google Form. https://forms.gle/8dDVGwb88V8TgrPv8
- The name of the file must contain:
- Name of the Author(s)
- Title of the Submission
December 20, 2020
Mr. Jeevan Sagar
Assistant Professor of English & Coordinator,
Phone Number: +91 99930 85712