Apply by 17 nov 2020.
About the Opportunity
MoEF&CC or Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change is inviting applications for the job posts of Legal Associate, for its office in New Delhi.
About MoEF & CC
The Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change is an Indian government ministry. The ministry portfolio is currently held by Prakash Javadekar, Union Minister of Environment, Forest and Climate Change.
It is the nodal agency in the administrative structure of the Central Government for the planning, promotion, co-ordination and overseeing the implementation of India’s environmental and forestry policies and programmes.
Number of Posts
25 (Legal Associate)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LL.B) or Equivalent from a recognized University and/ or Institute in India, recognized by the Bar Council of India
- Experience of more than 1-2 years as an advocate.
- Enrollment as an Advocate with the Bar Council of India or any State Bar Council, under the provisions of The Advocates Act, 1961.
Please Note: The remuneration for the same position, change with a higher level of experience. (Legal Associate)
Experience in handling cases related to the environment, forests, biodiversity, and wildlife etc.in a Government of India or State Government department/ Board.
- Rs. 40,000 per month: For candidates with 1-2 years of work experience as advocates. (Legal Associate)
- Rs. 50,000 per month: For candidates with 2+ years of work experience as advocates and a Diploma/ Certificate of specialization in related subjects/ fields from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Rs. 60,000 per month: For candidates with 3+ years of work experience as advocates and a Diploma/ Certificate of specialization in related subjects/ fields from a recognized University/ Institution.
How to Apply
- Applications in the format prescribed in the advertisement along with the supporting documents to the address mentioned in this section.
- A soft copy of the duly filled Application Form along with all, supporting documents may also be sent to e-mail ID email@example.com within the prescribed time limit.
- The address at which the application must be sent is as follows:
Policy & Law Division,
Level III, Jal Wing,
Indira Paryavaran Bhawan,
Jr Bash Road,
Aliganj, New Delhi – 110003
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
Official Notification: CLICK HERE