Since 2017, the journal has received a great response from students from prestigious institutions all over the country contributing their research work to the journal. Their contribution to academia and the success of Supremo Amicus is duly acknowledged and appreciated. The journal has published more than 1100+ papers.
Supremo Amicus (ISSN NO. 2456-9704) is an online peer-reviewed international journal of the law. It is a Monthly Published Journal which journal seeks to provide comprehensive information on different aspects of the legal and scientific field. It focuses on the advancement of science and law and the various challenges which are before us in these fields.
Science and law are the disciplines the prime purpose of which has been to understand human nature, to regulate society and to remove various obstacles to make day to day working easy. Both disciplines exist for humans and not humans for science and law. With this background, the journal focuses on the growth in these fields.
Indexing and Impact Factor Information [16 Indexing Databases]
The Journal is indexed at 16 Databases including, Google Scholar, ROAD: The Directory of Open Access scholarly Resources by ISSN, Index Copernicus International, IFSIJ, Citefactor, Academic Resource Index-ResearchBib, IIJIF, RJI FACTOR, I2OR, IJIFACTOR INDEXING, IP INDEXING ISI, DRJI, SIS, ROOT INDEXING, SJIF
Impact Factor: 6.242 Click here to check certificate
About the Event
The Editorial Committee of “SUPREMO AMICUS” (Volume 22+ 21st Research Paper Writing Competition ) hereby invites articles and book reviews on the law from students, academicians, advocates, and research scholars and Judges.
The submission should be on any theme relating to Law.
Instructions for Paper Submission
- The quality-based selected paper will be published in the form of an E-Journal with an International serial Standard Number.
- Only full papers submitted on or before the deadline shall be considered for publication.
- The articles must be at Times New Roman, Font Size 12, 1.5 line spacing, on an A4 sheet with 1” margin on all sides, to be sent in .doc/.docx format.
- A uniform style of the citation must be strictly adhered to while submitting the paper.
- The content of the articles should be original and no plagiarized material should be sent for publication. The author is liable for any infringement
Authors are requested to adhere to following word limit:
- Long Articles: 4000-8000 words (excluding footnotes).
- Short Articles: 2000-4000 words (excluding footnotes).
- Case comment: 1500 words (excluding footnotes).
- Book review: 1000 words (excluding footnotes).
All manuscripts submitted shall accompany:
- A cover letter with the Name(s) of the Author(s), Institution/Affiliation, the Title of the Manuscript and Contact Information including an Email Address and Mobile Number.(Word file)
- Declaration/Copyright form: Click here.
- Complete Manuscript with abstract (Word file)
- No name or any type of affiliation is to be mentioned on manuscript otherwise it will lead to disqualification
Event details (More precise)
- No need of prior registration or any kind of payment.
- Directly submit your work with aforesaid documents, Your work will be reviewed, if selected for publication, you are required to pay requisites charges.
- E-copy of Publication + E-Certificate(Certificate of Publication) + E-Certificate (Certificate of Participation in the 20th Research paper Writing Competition)+ if any cash prize or medal in the competition.
- After publication, your paper will be transferred to the 21st research paper writing competition (At no extra cost), prizes are mentioned, if your work is selected for any prizes, It will be issued along with–certificate of Publication+ E-Certificate of Participation+E-Certificate of Merit.
- No hardcopy of the Publication and certificate is to be provided.
- Schedule of Publication: Live Publishing
- Date of commencement for Live Publishing: 22nd October
- Your work will be published and E–certificate of Publication+ E-Certificate of Participation in 21st Research paper Writing competition will be provided within 10 days of completion of requisite formalities.
- Result of Competition: 30th November 2020
- First Prize (Best Research Paper): Gold Medal+Rs. 2500 Cash + 1 free publication + 1 free course + E-Certificate Of Merit+E-Certificate of Publication+E-Certificate of participation+Internship opportunity with Supremo Amicus(Online)
- Second Prize: Silver Medal +Rs 1500 cash +1 free publication + 1 free course+ E-Certificate Of Merit+E-Certificate of Publication+ E-Certificate of participation+Internship opportunity with Supremo Amicus(Online)
- Third Prize: Bronze Medal+Rs 1100 Cash +1 free publication + 1 free course + E-Certificate of Merit+ E-Certificate of Publication+ E-Certificate of participation +Internship opportunity with Supremo Amicus(Online)
- Top 10 entries will receive the consolation Prize (E-Certificate of Merit + E-Certificate of Publication+ E-Certificate of participation+50% off in next publication+50% off in one Course)
- Certificate of Publication to all Published Papers.
- Only Papers that are published by SUPREMO AMICUS in Volume 22 and will be considered for the 21st research paper writing competition.
Processing and Registration Fee
Paid by contributors whose work has been selected for publication will be notified by email.
Indian delegates: (Due to Covid crisis, the prices are reduced)
- Single authored paper: INR 1200/-
- Co-authored paper: INR 1600/-
- Co-author upto three: INR 2100/-
Submit at firstname.lastname@example.org
Confirmation of Paper Selection or Rejection will be sent within 7 days of submission by Email.
How to Submit?
All submissions must be sent to email@example.com and must be attached with a covering letter mentioning the name of the author, occupation, title of the submission, mobile phone number and contact address, for future reference.
The submissions should reach us on or before November 20th, 2020.
For Query Contact Below:
- SUPREMO AMICUS
- Mobile/WhatsApp: 9876533712
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org